Reviews for Finding His Voice
KensaCamjonn chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Don't know if you'll ever read this but I thought I'd try. Has this story been published? It's one of my favorite stories and would love to read it again and again.
AGreatPerhaps12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hello! I'm not sure if you still come on this site, but if you do... I read this story last year, and wanted to reread it, but *gasp* it was removed for publishing! At first I was really sad, because let's face it, this story is kick ass, and I wish I could still read it for free [I'm a poor college kid, what can I say ;) ]. But I'm so excited for you about its publishing! Seriously, that's the dream, and your writing totally deserves to be recognized. So my sincerest congratulations, and best of luck with all your future projects!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
My thoughts:

"Four years" WHAT IS THIS? I guess it makes sense cause Morgan kinda was... messed up... BUT AAHHH.

"You have a visitor" OF COURSE HE DOES IT BETTER BE MORGAN!

"I didn't think you would ever come back" OF COURSE HE DOES HE LOVES YOU

"There's something I've owed you for quite some time" IT BETTER BE A DAMN KISS AND OMG WHY IS THE BEACH BOYS PLAYING NOW?

"Well, someone came here expecting something." WELL DUH! YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER NOW SHUT UP AND DO IT!

"They had the rest of their lives to take this slow" DAMN RIGHT YOU DO! TAKE HIM NOW!

"Fuck, we are so doing that again," HELL YEAH YOU ARE

"We just had sex in front of my cat." HELL YEAH YOU DID

AND THAT LAST LINE DID IT. I CRIED FOREVER. Tears of joy that is. Gosh. I can't believe this is the last chapter. It went by so fast for me. It was so great. I loved it. *flails arms* IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 27 . 7/9/2011
This one was kinda sad too but so sweet. It was so sweet I can't handle it. Yes Morgan! Smile! Smile forever!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 26 . 7/9/2011
WHAT IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS SADNESS THAT YOU BRING US AFTER SUCH A HAPPY FIRST HALF OF THE CHAPTER? This was so cute and fluffy and happy and fun and then nothing but glloooooom. I'm all teary. I really might cry. The idea of Caelean being so... himself and saying that Morgan will find someone else and forget him and tearing up... I AM NOW CRYING. DAMN.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
"There was the tiniest glimmer of strength there as well, but it was just a tiny, fragile bud. It would take time to coax it to growing into confidence and determination, so Caelean would do his best to shelter and nurture it." That was the most amazing thing I've read. It was really beautiful.

ANYWAY! Omg Richard? Never saw that coming XD honestly. Huge shock their. But the ending made me sad :'(. Poor Caelean. He's being smart and logical and all that but it's sad as hell.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
DAMN STRAIGHT HE'S GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! Sheesh. This one got me so glued to the monitor at the end my eyes hurt. Now all I see are the red green and blue bars everywhere. Too close, too long. _

BUT it was worth it. Freakn' Cooper is put away. Finally. Like actually put away. Jury done did good. XD
AliceBessoni chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh and by the way xD I only registered here on FP because you wouldn't take non-registered comments lol

And one more thing, it was so cool, that when Cooper first showed up, I already knew he was the guy xD Creepy character you have there XD

XD Awesome story, again
AliceBessoni chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
Hey!

Wow.. wonderful wonderful story you've got there!

I'd rather have gone without knowing it had been a fanfic though .-. specially when in number 8 chap 7 there is a "Dean" and in number 19 chap 18 there is a "Castiel" you missed.

I guess imagining Jensen and Mischa going at it didn't do my head any good lol.

But anyway! Aside from that! Your story was amazing! I love how you could make Morgan's reactions seem so believable and, well... you pulled it off masterfully!

I wish there was a sequel though! .-. I want to see what happens between them from now on!

Anyway, I'm featuring you in my deviantart ;)
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
Well... it's not all bad... *cries a little*.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 22 . 5/28/2011
MORGAN WHHHYY! NO! PLEASE BE OK! COOPER YOU SUCK!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
I don't mean this as it might sound, but I do like Cooper's character. He's an antagonist that is clearly evil, and has done nothing nearly forgivable, but had a past that is a believable aid to his insanity. Plus he’s cruel to the point where his character is so interesting that it draws you in. Unpredictable and all that. But yeah, I do love the characters in this story. They are all well made, background, personality, roles and everything.

BUT WHY MUST MORGAN GO? NO MORGAN DON’T DO IT!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
I hope Cooper just dies. Like spontaneously explodes or something. Now Morgan is talking so happily and King Charles is his new friend and everyone is fucking sunshine and daisies and Cooper (even without his actually damn presence) can manage to fucking rain on everyone’s rainbow parade. GAH! Dick!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 19 . 5/28/2011
It was so cute yet so sad! Caelean having to teach Morgan not to go too far and poor Caelean for liking him more than he should. Ahhhhh so sad. But so cute. And so illegal... but thats not the point right now.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
Oh my… Caelean is having some naughty naughty dreams *waves finger*. XD and I love Conner. He’s just the best type of comic relief.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »