Reviews for Finding His Voice
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
Awww, poor Morgan. And poor Caelean. Developments happening~~
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 15 . 5/23/2011
This is the happiest chapter yet. XD

I almost cried when Jacob was able to hold Morgan. Not only that but Morgan talked. Awwwww. Happy chapter is happy.

But knowing that there are more than ten chapters left I'm assuming this rainbow, puppies, and cupcakes won't last.

Can't wait to see what happens.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
Holy balls of flaming kitties. I had to actually leave the computer and freak out for a moment when Cooper was all “I don't think that's what we're here about." I almost died. I walked out of my room whispering “ohmygawdohmygawd” a million times. (I get waaaayy to into stuff). And the lunging and fighting oooohh man. My heart was pounding and I was so intensely reading it when I got back from my freak out.

I think my favorite part though, is that I can picture Conner in that room, with the threatening and intense atmosphere, all bright and colorful and amazing, but still totally ready to kick ass. You even mentioned it, which makes it all the better. “but even the utter ridiculousness of his outfit did not stop Caelean's twin from looking murderous.” Yes. I love this story forever. No “I will”, because it doesn’t even need the will. HA! (I make sense).
AGreatPerhaps12 chapter 28 . 5/18/2011
aww...that was the perfect end. i loved it. thanks again for posting!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
AHH plots and twists and omg. I can't even imagine how this will turn out.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
I FUCKING KNEW IT! Kinda. Maybe.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
Ssuuuuussssppppiiicious new nurse.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
YEAH! Go Caelean! Kicking ass and taking names. I hope Morgan makes progress soon.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
DX It keeps gettting sadder. But it's well written and I like the story so far so I'm going to keep going... even if I tear up again.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'm curious to what fanfiction this once was. But wow. This was really intense. I like it and can't wait to read more. D
MoonlightMelody25 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You're story is so well put together I couldn't stop reading! I love that your characters have so much depth and the story is creative and totally non-cliche. It's one of those stories that I stay up reading until 6 am, it's tough on my beauty sleep but too addicting ;) keep it up!
Piratess chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
I have a comment about Arkansas. Being a Louisiana girl (Saw you liked NO in your profile), I have to say you paint our northern neighbors pretty harsh. We're not all hicks from the sticks down here in the south. ;) JS...still love your writing and your story!
Piratess chapter 28 . 5/4/2011
Absolutely loved it, hook, line, and sinker! On another note, just wanted to point out that sometimes the names were mixed up, Dean, Jess, and Sam? No biggy, but thought you might like to know! Still loved it!
cnb chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Finished it! Just had to say - this story had me in tears! Great ending too!
cnb chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I am so glad I chanced upon this story! I am just at chapter 8, and I must say, that the story is really impressive. Every chapter has really caught my attention and some parts had me in tears. Kudos to you! I'll continue reading it now.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »