Reviews for Maid For You
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20
Where can we get chapters 2 and 3
Bmruney2000 chapter 2 . 3/15
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE SEND ME ALLLLLL THE CHAPTERS!
Send them to
Maria chapter 1 . 2/8
I kind of love it so far!:D
blackrose16 chapter 4 . 1/6
i found it in google. hehehe..
blackrose16 chapter 4 . 1/6
ok.. this story has been haunting me. so when i found out that you had posted it on wattpad i immediately loggedin. :) however, i can't find the story nor your username. :( can you send me the link on .79 or on /ymizuki12. thanks.
CRAZYNERDBOY chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I NEED TO READ CHAPTER 16!

PLZ PLZ PLZ..
THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ EVER DONT RUIN MY LIFE IT"S CHRISTMAS EVE FOR CHRIST"S SAKE!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ. It can be my christmas present?
FROM YOUR BIG AUSTRALIAN FAN
jyottoor chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Please please please...
Send me rest of your story I would love to read it
I am sorry that people are so rude and disrespectful
bella chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Send me the next chapter pleaseeeee I've read until the lastest chapter that you posted on . Alexander kissed Adie and then...YOU DELETED! Ah! I really DO need the next chapterrr

hannah im chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
send me allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the chapters! its great! my email is
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
sendme the rest of the chapter 16
RokStar chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Those people who pirated and stole your book are jerks! I came here to read some good entertainment and there are other people who pirate entertainment those people are stupid jerks!
Who are those people, i am going to report them! That is crazy if your book went famous!
RokStar chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I JUST NOW STARTED READING AND IT WAS AMAZING! wHERE ARE THE OTHER CHAPTERS?
navy baby chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
niceeeeeeeeeeeee
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Can you PLEASE send it to me? I just knew this website and I REALLY liked the first chapter! My email is: I'm waiting! :)
Marie chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
What a wonderful chapter! I'm so sorry you feel you can't continue this story. It's such a shame that others would take your marvelous work and claim they ended up writing it. :( Could you please send me a copy of chapter 16 ? I will definitely go and make trouble for this thief.

My email address