Reviews for The Death of Osama Bin Laden
Commander48 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
zarqawi was missing here in this story
Lasfter chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
When taken at face value, this piece is pretty funny. Especially the "shits and giggles" part, where you juxtapose such an irreverent turn of phrase with such a solemn occupation as an Imam.

But while it's funny, if you try and be a little less blunt and more patient in developing the elements of the joke, it could be hilarious.
Lasfter chapter 1 . 5/13/2011

Rose blitz forum chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I like the sense of humor it has
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
LOLOLOL XD OMG, I loved, LOVED this! XD I laughed so hard I almost fell off my bed. Thanks so much for making my night _

I especially loved it when the demon prostitute said "Search your feelings, you know it's true!" That cracked me up.

Great story. I'm adding this to my Favorites List.
FaseUnit chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I am seriously offended by your EXTREMELY politically incorrect story for the following reasons (well these are the top 4 reasons anyways, I only have 10,0 characters after all):

a) Your writing sucks. There is no nice way to put this, my 11 year-old little brother could do so much better.

b) Osama bin Laden was not the master mind behind 9/11, do your research. In fact,dn't he condemnd the killing of innocent lives right after 9/11. I do not condone the man or his actions or encourage the killing of the innocent or 9/11 in any way, but even the FBI says that he diplan that event. A member of AlQadei did it independently from the orders of Bin Laden.

c)There are no such thing as 72 virgins; they are NEVER mentioned in the Qu'ran. Again, check your facts.

d)Demons are not in control of hell. Muslims believe that God puts the angels to guard it; demons are go to hell to pay for their sins actually.

If you want to poke fun at a man, go ahead, but poking fun at a whole religion - one that condemns the killing of ANY innocent and insists on respecting other's beliefs. Seriously, you are proven to be the worst type of hypocrite by writing/uploading this story.

Next time you want to write an offending short story, at least do some research. Otherwise, you'll just end up looking very stupid.

I hope your other stories are better than this because I pity you and your lack of tack, intelligence and sensitivity if this is your usual skill level of work.