Reviews for The Game
ex33 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
D'AWWWWWWWWW!

I can't begin to describe how happy this story made me. Ive been reading some really depressing stuff lately, and this one really cheered me up! I greatly appreciate it!

:D
xfffxfxfx chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
I think this is pretty good. The relationship was sweet and believable, even with a common premise (relationship based on lie turns real). I can’t help but feel that Milo’s life involves a bit of pity-mongering on the part of the author, however. Thanks for writing!
BizarreKitten chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Aww, the ending was so cute! 3

Good job writing a great story -
coco.munchies chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Hopefully Kris will be forgiven and lighten Milo's burden. Looking forward to the next chapter.
gallowsCalibrator chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I really like this so far! Update soon!

~Raven
furthestcoast chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
MOAR.
BleedingDeath chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
I just wanted to tell you I am absolutely loving this story! I love your characters so much and you're doing a wonderful job! I can't wait to read more 3
Fearless Fire chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY STORY! (:
TheWorldOfLove chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Update soon please!
Anon chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
This is such an amazing story so far! All the characters are just lovely, though I'm iffy on Jake. I just don't really know enough about him to really make judgment. All I have are some assumptions. I love all the Milo and Jesse moments, they're so adorable and the Kris/Milo are awesome too. I kept wishing the chapters were longer but then I got to 10 and I was so happy! I think the length for 10 is just perfect! Can't wait for the next update!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
...*ahem* anyone say "UPDATE SOON?" *raises hand* I did, I did, I did! :) Update soon...please?
Jada123 chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
OHMIGAWD! XD This story is flippin' amazing 3 I love how I can just totally imerse myself in the plot and the characters, and have absolutely no urge to come up for air any time soon; until of course I run out of chapters :P I need more MiloxKris action damnitt! And on top of that I need more of your fabulous writing style, which is beautiful by the way :) Please update soon! I'll be waiting ...
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Wow! I can't wait for Milo to be happy 'cause I like a happy Milo vs. a sad Milo! Hope you can update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!:)
TheWorldOfLove chapter 9 . 7/27/2011