Reviews for Time
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
's become my goal to review every single poem you have posted. 17 left to go; 16 after this. Anyway, it's kind of strange reading the older ones because your writing style has improved so much. I'll keep up to date with your poems from now on because your work will naturally keep on improving with time. I liked how you used the pendulum swinging in relation to time.
Rose Tangle chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Cool. Really cool. I like the idea of Time having a concience, but still doing her duty. Ok, well, that's what I got out of it.. Me likes! It flows very well, and it just makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Ok, so I'm STRANGE... Keep writing anywaz ;)
devillovesclassical chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
i found this poem extremely fascinating it its unique imagery. i have to agree that it veers heavily towards the melancholic side though but it's been well-written!
blake8 chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
sorry, I'm not feeling very reviewy today but its really good... I think time does fit it nicely
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Wow. The imagery and everything about this poem is absoluely beautiful. Please keep writing, you've got heaps of talent. :)
Andromeda chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Wow! I don't know what else to say! This is so beautiful! Wonderful use of description and imagery. I wish I could write something this good! Great job!
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
I read this poem at least three times in total, reading it once as a whole and then little bits at a time, all to see if I could get something from it for myself to go away with aside from the initial enjoyment of the work. In the end, I found regret in the words, regret for mistakes or something, but nevertheless the poem took on new meaning and now I can honestly say that I quite like it; regret is something that I have a vast excess of, and so I enjoy reading about other people's...I suppose that's rather odd, but hey! Who am I to question my methods? Great work!
charon19 chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
wow! GREAT poem! :smile: it's perfect...
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
loverly...i like it. good rhymes...very symbolic. musical even.
AaZz chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
me liky
lisa chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
i like this one best
Obake-chan-Tasuki chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
I feel like using your poems for inspiring stories that I think of... Hehe. I'll give you credit if I do. If you let me, of course. For some reason or another, the fourth stanza reminds me of cotton candy. I was eating some just now.(*0*) Fabricish(wha?)cotton candy melting melting... What am I writing? No sense whatsoever. Oh well. That's me. Yavi. Hehe. Good luck on the "rr"
Tiefling chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Not bad
solii rose tinted chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Very good :-), not weird at all and nice rhythm. Solii