Reviews for So disappointed
Laura V chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I deeply appreciate your honest questioning and I believe God does too. I love how you already know your faith will not only survive, but grow. Yes, He is good and every single intention of His heart toward us is good. We see now through a glass dimly...
Praying blessing, wisdom and discernment over you in your disappointment and I'm praying the same in mine.
Ann chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
You wrote how I feel. I went so many years with life going so well. Then one day I just had so many attacks. I have grown weary from believing and praying. It hurts so much but God's way is the only way so I march on and trust and pray!

I know what it feels like to hurt all the time. I look forward to the day when the sun shines again.
ChildrenStoriesRule chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
What an intense story...I can say that you've been through a lot of disappointments, but to have such faith is...well, it's obvious you know who you are and you are confident. You're strong and you're right, God can't take us away from Himself...such a strong poem...really beautiful...Wish I could describe it with better words...
YK Author chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You've obviously put a great deal of emotion into this poem. It shows a real wisdom that you're willing to continue to live in faith even when life gets difficult and you start questioning. I specifically like the line, "I'm questioning you God, but I'm not leaving your shadow." I don't know much about Maa Kali, but I hope she'd be pleased by your faithfulness.
PU77 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Interesting poem. It was a good read. I hope you manage to overcome your real life problems but it was no thanks to an invisible man up in the sky that you've gotten so far, it is all you! Karma may not exist but you can get what you truly deserve using your own strength and hard work! Do not rely on a "god" to send fortune your way but rather grab fate in your own hands.

Life isn't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep on going. That's what decide a winner.

Goodluck.