Reviews for Dark Versus Light: Princess Poison
Guest chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
somany plit twist! its genious!
pomie people chapter 26 . 7/20/2011
your stories are always good!

i wonder if snake and sophia will get together and unite the dark world and the lightworld and make it stronger! YAY that would be so AWESOME!
Ramar chapter 26 . 5/18/2011
Beautiful, beautiful...finished this in one reading...I really do like the Dark World more than those snobby White World people (minus the royal family and that librarian guy, of course (and the people who aren't hypocrites, which means that this category would not include those stupid military idiots)) It is just so sad that Sophia, a.k.a. Poison, cannot live in the Dark World anymore...which is just oh so sad...because a romance between Snake and Poison would just be great, due to the implication of their names... Snake and Poison go so well together. Snake and Poison Onyx...will there be a sequel?

Plus, I like the way you made the White World people the idiots, disregarding the fact that people tend to think they're the good ones...like in Chess...I always picked the white pieces over the black pieces just because of that misconception that it represented good...although, to some extent, it still does.

From now on, I will forever use black chess pieces just because they are 'awesomer'! Thank you for freeing me from this very bad misconception! ]
VladsDomini chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
This story is added to my favourites. It is reasonably well-writted and isn't too quick, nor too suspenseful. An interesting plot was putinto play, and I very much njoyed reading it and I mre then once caught myself grinning like a goof.

I thought the antagonist might be Grigor, just a little more shadow to his character would be useful. I would suggest, also, some more descriptive words. Try looking through a thesaurus for synoyms of your favourite words. Of course, that's only because I enjoy learning new vocabulary, so that is totally up to you.

I loved reading this, and I enjoy Poison/Sophia's upfront attitude. I must confess, I adore Snake the most. Those kind's of chracter's are th type I love.

Thank you, I missed reading online stories (GOOD ones, anyway). A very lovely piece, it was. :)

-Pat T.