Reviews for What can't be said
cerebral1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, how I loved this! Maybe even better than Deluge, and that was fantastic. This just tugs at the heart strings. Beautiful. Enough said.
Luridpretty chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
"This isn't too bad You and me...here," would be better formatted as "This isn't too bad, you and me...here," or something similar. I also think that "shef's" is around the end is a typo. Neither of these have any effect on the impact of the story, though :)

I love this, because it's such a gorgeous but truthful portrayal of what it's like to be human. It's so real and touchable, because you don't leave anything out - the beauty is there, but so is the ugliness and the grittiness. The story hits you hard, makes you think. You are a wonderful writer, keep it up.
bulb.sea.train chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
"kampung" indonesia banget. haha..

no donut for you. it has gone to my tummy..
Baker chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Donut!
Lotus-Hua chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
As a native Southeast Asian, I found your story touching and close-to-homey for me. The plot was terrific; I loved all the description and emotion you put into it. I thought the relationship of Adam and Dibah was very dynamic and it was great to read about it in both characters' points of view. In my opinion, it ended very well, too.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Well-written and... REAL. It actually sounds like a true story. I admire the way you write.

Imaginary doughnut for you! :D