Reviews for Color of Tears
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is so sad and beautiful. I think you are right that the world we live in has been dying for some time. It is inspiring and amazing. Great work

-Ivy
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love the imagery and I love the fact that even though this poem consists of one going insane, it still manages to move a part inside of me that my veins ache to touch but only just barely brush. This is amazing, and I'm pretty sure one of the best things I've ever read. No joke.
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow...I enjoyed that. It was...interesting. I really like the title. I feel like I should digest this poem more before I'm able to form an appropriate opinion of it, but I do really like it. It's...different, but familiar too. Neat-o!
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love this - it's kind of rushed, but that adds to the image. There's truly lots of emotion in this.

I especially love the image of the "ember soft earth"... just as "chocolate covered tears", and the line with the amber 3 really strong image.

Keep writing! :)
LoveisFate92 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Well that was delightfully depressing :)

There is a lot of feeling in this that truly shows the different tears we shead.
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hi there, sorry for the late review. I've been meaning to review this for a while now. I hope all is well. On with the poem...

Personally, I think this is a very sweet and descriptive poem. It is truly lovely. Also, the first two italicised stanzas should be their own poem. It is simply divine, those two parts and I thought they were amazing. Fabulous descriptions. Some of the boldened parts were okay. Yet all in all, just lovely. Well done. :D

I hope you keep writing. I hope to see more from you. My reviews may not be instantaneous but they'll get there. :/ Have a good one.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow! I loved this, so beautiful and complex. Brilliant!

X D