Reviews for A Gift of Ghosts
Magz chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
I really, really like this story. It's very well written. The story line is fantastic. And I'd like to read more.
AllyrienDM chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
Oooooh I hope there will be an update soon to follow this one. Such a cliffie!
Sara chapter 18 . 9/24/2011
yay! another chapter! lol, i was starting to go through withdrawal. anyway, such and interesting chapter. it gave me lots to think about. mainly though i'm thinking what the heck is wrong with the house. anyway, interesting discussion about what happens to ghosts and a very interesting technique to make you "let go" as you say...lol, mosquitos. anyway, hope to read the next chapter soon!
Sara chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
ah, so cute!Poor Akira though, she has quite the puzzle on her hands. i love her jumping thoughts though and how they always lead to scientific theories of hers. Zane was so cute though "do quantum physicsts study resonance frequencies?" lol...so like him. anyway, looking forward to the next chapter (and/or whenever Akira tells Zane the details of ghosts)!
AllyrienDM chapter 17 . 9/19/2011
Uh-oh. Putting things off always ends badly. Hope she enjoys the time she just borrowed... Heh.
Ann Barthel chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
I love your story! And I gotta tell you, I read a lot of books! About 24 every two weeks from the library. I'm really enjoying your story. My best friend, Pam; her daughter Sarah, and her brother Joe can all see ghosts. They look like real people. You can't tell the difference, except if they're dressed in period clothes. Sarah told me that she was on the subway in Boston, sitting across from a girl that she didn't realize was a spirit until someone came and sat in the seat. I grew up in a haunted house but I can only hear them and sense their presence. It feels like the air is heavy, thick or dense. My e-mail is: if you have any questions. I have a lot more stories.
AllyrienDM chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Oh! That was unexpected! Also the crying woman's anger response: kinda amusing. Understandable, but amusing... For two minutes ye olde marital argument resurfaces. Looking forward to seeing how the rest plays out with Lucas.
Sara chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Aw! this was so sweet! but sad...but really sweet. i feel bad for the mom but at least she knew what happened and then i almost cried reading the part about Daniel and his dad with the door but i was so happy they moved on together. i'm curious what will come next and i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Amy chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Another great chapter. And I especially liked the ending. I enjoy that Akira is still learning new things about her abilities. I really hope she opens up to Zane after this, about what ghosts are capable of. He needs to know if she's going to be brought around any more possibly hostile ones.

I love how caring Zane seems to be. I'd love to get into his head more, to hear a little more of his thoughts toward Akira, especially given what his sister let slip about her being "his girl". :) Thanks for another quick update!
Amy chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Wow! First of all, two chapters at once (for me anyway), that's amazing. I'm glad you're just letting it go and enjoying the actual writing more. I think it shows in your story.

Secondly, I'm really feeling the tension here, from Akira. The fear and worry pulling on her vs the desire to help. And I'm loving that we're starting to find out more about her abilities and the ghosts themselves. You're giving just enough each chapter to satisfy some curiosity, but leave us wanting more. Really enjoyable, thank you.
Kat chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
Really really happy that you are doing write and release. The chapters are more enjoyable and I'm really getting into the story. Can't wait to hear/read more!
Sara chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
wow, i can't get on the internet for a day and there's three new chapters. This is amazing sweetie and i haven't found anything to nit pick at so don't worry about not revising or w/e you obsess over. i'm surprised that all the injuries Akira has are from the ghosts, at least, that's what it seems you're alluding to. is she ever going to tell Zane straight out everything she knows? it would be good to get the full story on the whole "ghost" bit. anyway, i was surprised how the little boy and father are just in the back yard, i wasn't expecting that. it's nice to know it wasn't a murder. anyway, i'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. update again soon!
JMill chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
So many chapters so fast! Like others who have reviewed, I'm feeling a sense of urgency, maybe because of how quickly you're updating. Doing great! Keep up the great work!
AllyrienDM chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
Oh, I LOVE this chapter. I love the little boy and the swing set - all creepy and sweet and sad at once. The whole thing with the dad is quite interesting. Plus, the idea of a ghost orphanage? Cutest thing ever. Seems highly improbable that she'd go for it, but I like the idea so much.
AllyrienDM chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Ooooh, more information on Akira's father, and also I am dying to see what happens with the pink-rimmed ghost. I'd like Zane to take her concerns seriously for once. I know she hasn't given him a reason to, but it's starting to bug me that he's not taking her word for it. Really anxious to see what happens, anyways. Also, you should know that you have a few sentences, all clustered together, where you've used Dillon's name instead of Zane again.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »