Reviews for The Kiss
nannygirl704 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Very terrific work on this story!

The details and descriptions of these characters were so great, I really did feel for all of them though out the story. Bill was the most interesting of course and I went from thinking negatively about him to awing and smiling when he didn’t give in to temptation and went back home to his wife. Things might not have been going to smoothly with his wife but that didn’t mean he was going to throw those vows he made to her away. Very nicely written story you have here!

Wonderful job once more! I very much enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing and sharing it! Look forward to reading more from you! Till the keep up the great work!
Aerith Rei chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was sweet yet sad. I think that Bill is a very common man with torn feelings. What sets him apart though is his decency and honor. This was very well written and I loved the last sentence.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I was thinking what a jerk. Then he came good. If I were the mm I would have taught her how to cook and made it romantic. You never know how easy it is to get a woman to love you. Small things matter to her. Subtle things. Kisses. Fresh flowers hand picked from your garden. A look. A touch...

Anyways, this story sounded interesting so I read it. I loved it. Well done. Tho most of it reminds me of gilmore girls Dean and whatever her name is... You know. LOL.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 5/5/2012

Marla's Here chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This story reminds me a lot of something I read before in another venue. Do you write for fanfiction?