Reviews for Find Me
FotifiedSoul chapter 33 . 5/25
I can't stop reading.. Really _ I've been in the library since 7am to 12 noon. Gives me goosebumps, thrills, and lessens my stresses :)
Guest chapter 54 . 5/8
I think this is my
Favourite chapter. Because Amelia realises she doesn't need Henry and she's ready to completely move past that stage of her life and get on with the new parts (Juni) she also realises she can express her self more to Juni then she ever has to Henry. You had me a little worried because I thought when Juni was going to found out what Amelia had done he was going to leave her or tell her they need a break but then I thought again Juni wouldn't do that his to much in love with Amelia and I believe he didn't react competly outraged was because he still has a past he hasn't told Amelia. Anyway I absoutly love this story I still have a few more chapters to go but I really hope you continue with this story
LoveIs4everCrazy chapter 64 . 5/3
I am obsessed with this story :) I've already read it twice now. I was really hoping you would continue it or perhaps you could write one more chapter where Amelia goes to Juni's house for the family dinner? That would be interesting to see what Juni's sisters think of Amelia and what Amelia thinks of Juni's family. But this was a really amazing story I can even describe in words how amazing this story really is

Yours truly Ebony
LoveIs4everCrazy chapter 64 . 5/3
I am obsessed with this story! I've already read it twice now I was really hoping you would continue it or you could write one more chapter where Amelia goes to Juni's house for the family dinner? That would be really interesting to see what his sisters think of Amelia and what Amelia thinks of Juni's family. I just really hope you think about it . But this story was so amazing I can't even describe in words how absoutly amazing it is! You did such an incredible job.

Yours truly Ebony
Tear drops chapter 64 . 5/1
OMG! I am speechless.

This is by far my favourite fanfiction story, It was so amazing, I absoutly love this story. Juni is such a sweet heart and Amelia is so adorable they are so amazing for each other. It would mean so much to me if you wrote a sequal to this amazing story, Perhaps an idea about them getting married? That would be incredible.
Guest chapter 64 . 3/17
That was such a wonderful story I hope it goes on but if not you did a great job. Be proud
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Email me at if you come to a decision.
Duston chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hello, I'm a student filmmaker and I come here often to look through stories and request if I can make a film out of them. I would love to make this story into a film if you would allow me?
asteris chapter 53 . 11/20/2014
Hey Mere Nova!
I have been enjoying you chapters A LOT thus far! Please keep up the awesome writing! It's coincidental that I am in the midst of studying for A levels (last paper) and Juni is having finals soon so whatever he's experiencing, it's like I'm reading about myself. Haha...

I was searching for short romance stories with Google and it churned out a list. I scrolled absentmindedly and your story just jumped out at me. No, more like whispering alluringly at me. I kept scrolling though, keeping 'Find Me' at the back of my head. But the curiosity was knawing and I gave in. I didn't regret the least bit! It's ironical since my serendipitous encounter with finding your story was somehow similar to Amelia and that Love Wall incident that brought her to Juni. Ahhh (this is a sweet purr)

Now that the storyline is getting more interesting, I'm going to finish reading the rest of this story tmr, after my exam. Ha, I want my grades to be up as much as Juni does!

Do you plan to publish this? It's really awesome, though there are some grammatical errors and typo. Please don't tell me you're a novice writer. Cos it's a fabulous piece of work!
genie chapter 64 . 8/9/2014
Awesomely sweet story
Abhijeet dash chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
its should be a master piece wth a greater meaning n a strange resionable applicance...
by hw its very interesting n also a learning abt hw to face a problem ...
without getting distracted by your own mind...
thank u .
Guest chapter 64 . 3/20/2014
Hi Ms Nova! I just started reading your story recently and oh I'm so in love with it! I love Juni so much ahaha with his whole past and all and I really like Amelia with all her shyness :) I'm sad to see that the the story was never finished though and I hope you will continue it cuz I would really like to know the ending for such a cute couple! Until then I think I will just fantasize about their lives hahaha and good luck with all your work and school! Wish you all the best :)
Ishu chapter 64 . 3/18/2014
Just luv'd da story sooooooo much...'!
Thanks M.N.
u9ouoijop chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
lklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Sam chapter 64 . 8/25/2013
Is this the last chapter?
178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »