Reviews for Find Me
The never ending noise chapter 29 . 5/26/2011
awwwwwwww i loved this chapter so much and the last one. i loved seeing juni's pov. i'm SO glad you update so much because if you didn't i think i would die. so GREAT story so far! can't wait until your next update! :)
chewychester chapter 28 . 5/26/2011
Nice flashback
Curlysquirt95 chapter 28 . 5/26/2011
I really liked it! It was funny, cause at first I had no idea it was in Juni's POV. But then I figured it out. :) Lol. It was interesting to see Juni's take on things. Especially how he changed his 'player' ways and looks down on his friend Alex. I like how at the end he said he refuses to mess up his relationship with Amelia, that's so sweet. :) He truly seems like a good guy-inside and out. Amazing interlude, you should definitely include them once in a while. Please update soon! :)
writing-the only love i need chapter 27 . 5/25/2011
this is so cute haha
crazy girl 1901 chapter 27 . 5/25/2011
i was so happy went i saw that you updated that i read this chapter from my phone! really good chapter and finally they kissed and their going somewhere lol. can't wait until you update again! :)
Curlysquirt95 chapter 27 . 5/25/2011
Finally, they kissed! And they're finally together! About time, lol! :) Nice chapter, wonder what'll happen next? Please update when you can.
chewychester chapter 27 . 5/25/2011
Oh yes, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. You could just keep this one going for a few more chapters. teehee I'm smiley and teary at the same time.
chicken but chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
lalal good job
chewychester chapter 26 . 5/24/2011
You lef tit off at the perfect spot. Oh, I can dream over this one. Thanks

As for Splendor in the grass, I guess, if you are refering to the line from the poem. If you are thinking of the movie, then that is nothing to hope for, too sad.
chewychester chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
I can't think of a thing for her to do. They have such trouble communicating. She should still try to see him as often as she can and maybe he'll do or say something.

I'm glad she understands herself more.
chewychester chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
I cna't believe they didn't kiss! Arg...pfst...Next time, maybePlease?
Whitney Carter chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Wow, I really like this! The wall is a really cool idea, and obviously a good tool or a way to torment yourself, as she proves. I also like the flow and your turns of phrase, “tall tale in a small town,” “Saturday afternoons were made for knitting, wine and dark chocolate,” By part three, her character is developing, and I like that she’s non-conventional in teaching Japanese. And by chapter 4—a totally cliffy. I can’t believe she deleted it!

~*DreamWeaver010

Curlysquirt95 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Amelia should dive head-first into this chance with Juni. To be honest, I think anything would better than her previous relationship with her ex. Juni seems like a genuine guy and seems to truly treasure Amelia, which is something completely foreign to her. She should grab onto Juni and hold on with all her might, otherwise, it'll be shame on her. Lovely chapter on Amelia's inner-argument. :)
writing-the only love i need chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
this is such an amazing story! haha update soon please!
writing-the only love i need chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
This story is so funny and amazing! I live the age gap and the whole girl olderthan the guy thing. You are so good at writing the sexual tension. Please update soon!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »