Reviews for Find Me
chewychester chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
I cna't believe they didn't kiss! Arg...pfst...Next time, maybePlease?
Whitney Carter chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Wow, I really like this! The wall is a really cool idea, and obviously a good tool or a way to torment yourself, as she proves. I also like the flow and your turns of phrase, “tall tale in a small town,” “Saturday afternoons were made for knitting, wine and dark chocolate,” By part three, her character is developing, and I like that she’s non-conventional in teaching Japanese. And by chapter 4—a totally cliffy. I can’t believe she deleted it!

*DreamWeaver010

Curlysquirt95 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Amelia should dive head-first into this chance with Juni. To be honest, I think anything would better than her previous relationship with her ex. Juni seems like a genuine guy and seems to truly treasure Amelia, which is something completely foreign to her. She should grab onto Juni and hold on with all her might, otherwise, it'll be shame on her. Lovely chapter on Amelia's inner-argument. :)
writing-the only love i need chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
this is such an amazing story! haha update soon please!
writing-the only love i need chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
This story is so funny and amazing! I live the age gap and the whole girl olderthan the guy thing. You are so good at writing the sexual tension. Please update soon!
crazy girl 1901 chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
O MY GOD! im loving this story. you have to update asap please. i would really like to learn about juni's backstory and see from his POV. please update soon! great story!
icedfaerie chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
I like this story..a lot. I like how it's different, and the characters just strike me. I have no idea why you don't have more reviews for this amazing story but I have to tell you I can't wait until the next chapter
Curlysquirt95 chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Yep, trouble's 'abrewing! :) Haha, great chapter. I love how silly and 'innocent' Juni tries to be. We all know he realizes the affect his has on Amelia. :)
chewychester chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Flutter, flutter, flutter :D
Curlysquirt95 chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
Uh-oh. Juni at Amelia's house? That's just asking for trouble. I have a feeling that some boundaries are going to be broken...Let's hope that Amelia's ready for it. :)
chewychester chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
Sounds like really apinful memories, are they from real life?
Curlysquirt95 chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
Wow, this was an excellent chapter. :) You finally revealed her ex's name. I understand that Amelia doesn't want to get hurt again with Juni, but...She should just try to make their 'friendship' more than that. I mean, she's not always going to find a great guy like him, she should take advantage of it. If she doesn't, then she'll regret the things she didn't do, rather than the things she did. Nice writing, please update soon! :)
OnceUponaStory chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
Awww, this chapter was adorable! I love the banter between the two... riding the buses...what a fun idea. So, cute!
OnceUponaStory chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
How wonderful that Fictionpress allowed you to update. Lol. Technology...I have such a love/hate relationship with it. What a sweet guy! Texting her, buying her books...so cute! What got you interested in Asian culture? You definitely have a passion for it. Although, I'm enjoying her perspective...more detail in their surroundings (the smells, the people around them, even just the buildings) would help make the story seem a little more real. This is just a suggestion, and it's your story...so please feel free to do as you like. :)
HopelessFeathers chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Hey,

I was meaning to give you a reply earlier this morning but since I was on the school's laptop didn't want anyone following me...

Anyways, love your story.

Gonna be truthful and tell you that I laughed out loud in class today when I realized that he was younger.

This is kind of cute, a good take, I haven't read one of these in a while...

Just a note on the last flashback bit...it'd be better if you used past tense just to clear things up.

Well, keep writing. Can't wait :)
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »