Reviews for Find Me
chewychester chapter 27 . 5/25/2011
Oh yes, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. You could just keep this one going for a few more chapters. teehee I'm smiley and teary at the same time.
chicken but chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
lalal good job
chewychester chapter 26 . 5/24/2011
You lef tit off at the perfect spot. Oh, I can dream over this one. Thanks

As for Splendor in the grass, I guess, if you are refering to the line from the poem. If you are thinking of the movie, then that is nothing to hope for, too sad.
chewychester chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
I can't think of a thing for her to do. They have such trouble communicating. She should still try to see him as often as she can and maybe he'll do or say something.

I'm glad she understands herself more.
chewychester chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
I cna't believe they didn't kiss! Arg...pfst...Next time, maybePlease?
Whitney Carter chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Wow, I really like this! The wall is a really cool idea, and obviously a good tool or a way to torment yourself, as she proves. I also like the flow and your turns of phrase, “tall tale in a small town,” “Saturday afternoons were made for knitting, wine and dark chocolate,” By part three, her character is developing, and I like that she’s non-conventional in teaching Japanese. And by chapter 4—a totally cliffy. I can’t believe she deleted it!

*DreamWeaver010

Curlysquirt95 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
Amelia should dive head-first into this chance with Juni. To be honest, I think anything would better than her previous relationship with her ex. Juni seems like a genuine guy and seems to truly treasure Amelia, which is something completely foreign to her. She should grab onto Juni and hold on with all her might, otherwise, it'll be shame on her. Lovely chapter on Amelia's inner-argument. :)
writing-the only love i need chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
this is such an amazing story! haha update soon please!
writing-the only love i need chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
This story is so funny and amazing! I live the age gap and the whole girl olderthan the guy thing. You are so good at writing the sexual tension. Please update soon!
crazy girl 1901 chapter 24 . 5/24/2011
O MY GOD! im loving this story. you have to update asap please. i would really like to learn about juni's backstory and see from his POV. please update soon! great story!
icedfaerie chapter 24 . 5/23/2011
I like this story..a lot. I like how it's different, and the characters just strike me. I have no idea why you don't have more reviews for this amazing story but I have to tell you I can't wait until the next chapter
Curlysquirt95 chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Yep, trouble's 'abrewing! :) Haha, great chapter. I love how silly and 'innocent' Juni tries to be. We all know he realizes the affect his has on Amelia. :)
chewychester chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Flutter, flutter, flutter :D
Curlysquirt95 chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
Uh-oh. Juni at Amelia's house? That's just asking for trouble. I have a feeling that some boundaries are going to be broken...Let's hope that Amelia's ready for it. :)
chewychester chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
Sounds like really apinful memories, are they from real life?
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »