Reviews for Find Me
Sam chapter 64 . 8/25/2013
Is this the last chapter?
Someone chapter 64 . 8/12/2013
Is this the end of the story I think u should extend it it is such an amazing story I was hooked to the story
Hi chapter 64 . 8/2/2013
This story is amazing
Guest chapter 53 . 4/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 64 . 1/8/2013
this so great. Love it
Amethystle chapter 64 . 12/9/2012
Oh god... I finally caught up. I discovered your story yesterday, because I was re-reading my favorite shoujo manga (Skip Beat), and I had the strongest sudden craving for fluff and romance. After I caught up to Game of Hearts, I found this WONDERFUL and FLUFFY story. Your writing style somehow reminds me of reading poems (the feeling of enchantment, nostalgia, serenity, those feelings), and yet it still has the descriptiveness of reading novels. I love it!
ChocoResha chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
Squeeeeeeeeal! This story is just SO fantastic, I can't even begin to explain what I want to say about it! It makes me squeal and giggle and 'awwwwww' and everything! I absolutely love the characters, and their chemistry. They are so adorable I cannot- osudhvslkdf. Reduced to a blubbering pile of goo sometimes, when I read. I wanted to wait until I've caught up with the most recent chapter before I comment/review, but I couldn't wait any longer. You're such a great writer, M.N.! Thank you for sharing your lovely characters and their stories with us.
donfearsnothing chapter 64 . 12/3/2012
I am so relieved that you've decided to continue with this story, in fact I just spent the day re-reading the entire story. Truly one of my absolute favourites. I hope there's another update coming soon.
AKAAKAAKA chapter 64 . 12/2/2012
Hahaha! I did it! I finally caught up to the latest chapter! (Forgive me assignments...)

When I saw this, I expected something sexy and more...modern teen-ish.(Based on what I read these days in FP. Not that it's bad or anything.) But when i read

Where to begin...

In the first 20 chapters or so it was very poetic. I felt like images flitted through my mind and I could see it like I was reading a manga. The feel was manga-ish, and I swear the coffee scene felt like a minimalistic style manga page. It was beautiful, and I found myself pressing the next, wanting to see the journey between these two.

Juni is an interesting character, and I find it adorable when I read the interludes, because he really loves her that much.

Amelia, well, I'm enamored with her. Her insecurities and her desires are fun to read.

Liz. Well this is where it surprised me. Liz is a very North American Character. Sexually Liberated, her age is not a barrier, and she does things without regret. Because of that, the form of the story changes and I could see the brunch scenes like a movie. It was interesting every time I read it.

The story is beautiful.
The story is sweet.
The story is touching.

I enjoy this story so much, and I feel like writing again. I have this urge to pick up the pen, or type on the keys, just so I could craft a story again. Sounds cheesy I know, but I love this story.

I hope you have three things before the end:
a.) Confrontation with Nelea
b.) The meeting with Juni's parents.
c.) Epilogue.

The last one, I hope is a happy ending. I love these two that I worry about them. I want them to last for a long long long time, because it feels...precious for them.

I like your other stories, and I love the ideas of second chances and redemption, and thus, I am now a fan.
Raquel chapter 64 . 12/2/2012
I can count on one hand the best stories I've EVER read online and this is one of them. I am so glad you're back! I've missed it so.
ricecooker2000 chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Haha I've always wanted to read that book, ever since I saw the movie and decided there was something missing (prolly needed more explanations of the girl's internal thoughts as the affair went on...).
ricecooker2000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
After flipping thru so much teenage drama and immature writing, this was absolutely refreshing to come across. The simple, but poignant descriptions from the start made me think this is a bit more personal than just a story... and now I think the AN proves it?

Anyways, just letting you know this is pretty cool. I loved the minimal descriptions, and even if the heroine seems a bit wimpy for my usual taste, I think a lot of us gals can identify with her insecurities and I really admire how you got me to sympathize. I don't know if I can finish it in one go (60 chaps?!) but I've been enjoying it so far! :D
nessieandthedog chapter 64 . 12/1/2012
Thank you. They are at peace and I am content. I am so happy for them. Thank you for responding. Wasn't expecting it to be perfectly honest. Yay!
nessieandthedog chapter 63 . 12/1/2012
I am still so in love with this story and the characters that I am still checking, making sure that you haven't updated whilst I wasn't looking. It never is updated though, and that makes my heart sad. It's such a wonderful ball of fluff that I love enveloping myself in every now and again, I just wish it had an ending, it feels so unfinished. Still waiting though...
Pream chapter 63 . 9/18/2011