Reviews for Find Me
ricecooker2000 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
After flipping thru so much teenage drama and immature writing, this was absolutely refreshing to come across. The simple, but poignant descriptions from the start made me think this is a bit more personal than just a story... and now I think the AN proves it?

Anyways, just letting you know this is pretty cool. I loved the minimal descriptions, and even if the heroine seems a bit wimpy for my usual taste, I think a lot of us gals can identify with her insecurities and I really admire how you got me to sympathize. I don't know if I can finish it in one go (60 chaps?!) but I've been enjoying it so far! :D
nessieandthedog chapter 64 . 12/1/2012
Thank you. They are at peace and I am content. I am so happy for them. Thank you for responding. Wasn't expecting it to be perfectly honest. Yay!
nessieandthedog chapter 63 . 12/1/2012
I am still so in love with this story and the characters that I am still checking, making sure that you haven't updated whilst I wasn't looking. It never is updated though, and that makes my heart sad. It's such a wonderful ball of fluff that I love enveloping myself in every now and again, I just wish it had an ending, it feels so unfinished. Still waiting though...
Pream chapter 63 . 9/18/2011
Wow! Almost all of your characters are hilarious :D
Susan Holt chapter 63 . 8/26/2011
I love your story... I don't know if it sounds weird, but I also liek the fact that there's an age difference and this time it's the girl who's older! Kudos for that!

I'm sorry you feel the burn out! I know how difficult it can be! :( Take your time though and relax!

I hope this wasn't your last chapter though. I'd like to see what happens to the loving couple! :)
Makani Blancarte chapter 63 . 7/29/2011
Nice job on this! And I can definitely relate to burnout...it's worse than writer's block, I'll tell you that :)
OnceUponaStory chapter 63 . 7/26/2011
I miss this story...Just thought I'd let you know. I hope you are doing well!
wakeyourdreamz chapter 63 . 7/23/2011
WHAT? Was that the end?

Cause...like, sorry dude, but cruddy ending!

You're a really good writer, I don't know why people are ragging on you and stuff, I've enjoyed your story. It's in a strange tense, but it's different.

I love the overall idea of it and I love how you've explained everything, though you didn't put much thought into it and it was just on a whim, you could've fooled me.

I also think that this is craaaazy amount of chapters. I mean, I can understand why you'd need all this stuff, it's all very important but I think you need to look at working to incorporate them all together to shorten the overall story. The beginning chapters weren't too long at all, I think up until about Ch 30-40. From there, they started to get longer and that was great! But the changing lengths in chapters is kind of annoying, so maybe that's something to look at/think about.

I loooove Juni. His name is kind of awkward cause it reminds of Juni from SpyKids but it's really cute, I just wish I could conjure up a sweet, hot looking guy with silver in my head - totally impossible.

But, I loved the story...not the ending...if that's what it is. There was no resolution.

And if it's not the end, I think you should change it from the 'Complete' list and update soon.

Arigatou gozaimasu!
chewychester chapter 63 . 7/7/2011
Awww, Mere Nova, you are welcome. :D GReat job of it
Caitie Manda chapter 63 . 7/6/2011
S-W-E-E-T. I liked it. It was pretty funny to read. I mean, wouldn't it make you laugh to see your teacher looking this way and that while texting? Just like students do in class? AND, she's in a room all by herself! The funniest part though, was when the principal came in. HAHA! "Busted." LOL XD

Picture update: sadly, I have been so busy with holidays and other plans that I haven't had time to start on it...and tomorrow I'll be heading out of town, so I will have to put it off for another 4 days! But I will be working on it soon. I can only hope, at least...

Until next chapter!

With Love,

Caitlyn
WahyaKoda chapter 29 . 7/5/2011
I just started reading this story yesterday and I can't stop. It's really good! You add the perfect amount of character to Amelia and Juni- make them real and relatable. You don't put in the perfect amount of details in the scenery and surrounding characters to add depth but not bore the reader.

Just wanted to say congrats.

WK

p.s. Just a friendly tip from a fellow writer. You might want to go back and edit or get a beta- there are a few places so far where grammar is a little off this is distracting to a reader.
Roman Candles chapter 62 . 7/4/2011
Great story. I love all the heat and the drama. Please update soon!
noriepie chapter 62 . 7/2/2011
lol i love anticipating for the fluff-ness!
chewychester chapter 62 . 7/2/2011
Your author's note made you seem worried about offending the reader. I think you did a very nice job of keeping things tasteful. I also don't think anyone could mistake what happened between them. I love how he holds her and listens. His life is an open book now, but still he is troubled. He seems so young in some ways. She is pushing through her own issues, but they both really want this relationship and I think they'll make it work. *hopes,hopes XD* Adding some fluff chappies now, are we? They should have some flirtaing via texting, make her blush in the teachers lounge. HA
Clarissa Rose chapter 62 . 7/1/2011
This stroy just keeps getting better and better. I love it! Update soon:)
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »