Reviews for Find Me
Roman Candles chapter 62 . 7/4/2011
Great story. I love all the heat and the drama. Please update soon!
noriepie chapter 62 . 7/2/2011
lol i love anticipating for the fluff-ness!
chewychester chapter 62 . 7/2/2011
Your author's note made you seem worried about offending the reader. I think you did a very nice job of keeping things tasteful. I also don't think anyone could mistake what happened between them. I love how he holds her and listens. His life is an open book now, but still he is troubled. He seems so young in some ways. She is pushing through her own issues, but they both really want this relationship and I think they'll make it work. *hopes,hopes XD* Adding some fluff chappies now, are we? They should have some flirtaing via texting, make her blush in the teachers lounge. HA
Clarissa Rose chapter 62 . 7/1/2011
This stroy just keeps getting better and better. I love it! Update soon:)
Caitie Manda chapter 62 . 7/1/2011
I really liked this chapter. Amelia just felt so...insecure. But Juni cleared THAT up right away, now didn't he? Huh. :) it was sweet. I'm glad that they worked it all out.

Hmm...I think I'll PM you bout that fluff stuff...but that'll prolly have to wait till tomorrow. I'm really exhausted (had swim camp all week for 3 hrs a day) and tomorrow I'm gonna have a great day with my best friend at the amusement park here. Hopefully I can get back to you by then!

...in other news, I've been brainstorming ideas for that picture, and I think I'm starting to be able to visualize it. I might be able to put it down on paper within the next few days...the only hint I'll be giving you is the style I'll be drawing in. Okay, so you've heard of anime and manga, right? Well, the style I'll use is called 'chibi' and when you have a minute, you could look it up to get an idea of what it looks like. Generally, chibi characters have big heads and small bodies, large eyes (for cuteness effect), and usually don't have any mature curves to the body. They're kind of childlike, I suppose. Anyway, I'll be working on that picture pretty soon!

crazy girl 1901 chapter 61 . 6/28/2011
AWWW i love this chapter! i'm so happy it seems like things are going to be ok! i just love juni, he's so nice even though he's been through so much. i love this great relationship that amelia and juni have is seems like anytihng can happen and they will still be ok. :) such a good and deep chapter! can't wait until the next update! i just love your story!
Caitie Manda chapter 61 . 6/28/2011
Beautiful. I just...they're just...it was wonderful. I loved the end so much. I can't wait until you post the next chapter. This was...it was a bittersweet kind of situation, y'know? It was dark at the beginning as we glimpse into Juni's past despair, and the end was like a light that shined through the pitch black. Lovely. :)

Oh, and I was wondering...so, I got this idea recently. Would you be terribly upset if I made a drawing of a scene or scenes from this story? I have the urge to draw Juni and Amelia...I was thinking about making a Deviantart account and posting said picture(s) on there. I just wanted to ask your permission first. So...PM me back or something, I guess...

noriepie chapter 60 . 6/28/2011
Whoa Juni...I wasn't expecting that, that's a terrible thing to happen to anybody.

It's usually the other way around, you hardly hear about girls forcing guys, but it happens.

I do wonder how he got over it.
noriepie chapter 59 . 6/28/2011
is it just me or I love zee?

Especially last chapter, I mean personally, I found her humor hilarious lol.

Anyways, I'm so glad Amelia is reasoning with the situation and giving Juni a chance to explain. And OMG she slapped HENRY go YEAH!
Caitie Manda chapter 60 . 6/27/2011
This chapter was extremely dark, like you said in the author's note. I feel so bad for Juni. I can only wonder how Amelia will take it...she is such a good person. She will probably understand. I think they will be okay after all. I didn't want their relationship to end because of all of this. I'm glad it isn't. They would both be affected by it. Really, Amelia and Juni need each other more than I think even they realize. Now that Amelia knows about Nelea...GRRR! That chick really is worse than Henry! She was so...so...TWISTED. DEMENTED. PSYCHOTIC. I can't believe she'd use Juni like that! I was tearing up myself just reading about his past! You really let us into his head, and I think that added a deeper perspective on the whole thing. I sort of wish that you could do this chapter from Amelia's point of view, too, just so that we could see what was going on in her head, but I think that just an interlude is okay.

This was great; a single melancholy note to drift into the miscellaneous other melodies caused by this story. I can't wait to see where you take it from here. :)

crazy girl 1901 chapter 60 . 6/26/2011
well, i'm glad everyone's secrets are out. i'm happy i got to learn everythin about juni's past. Now i just wanna see how this story will turn out. liked this chapter with it's darkness and all. can't wait for your next update.
Caitie Manda chapter 59 . 6/24/2011
That. Was. Great! I was biting my lip to keep from releasing some of my anxiousness that Juni's anger stirred inside me. But I couldn't help but laugh when Amelia told Henry OFF. When Henry was like, "This isn't over!" I was thinking, "Shut up, you loser! Amelia DOESN'T WANT YOU!" I hope they can work it out. I hope that Juni can tell her everything. I want them to be able to talk about it...What will they do? Juni...oh, Juni...please fix this...

Until next chapter, Mere Nova. :)

crazy girl 1901 chapter 59 . 6/24/2011
that was tense! i was freaking out because i really thought juni and Amelia were over and i almost started crying because i felt so sad because i totally thought amelia beleived henry. But i'm so happy she didn't but that part realy did shock me but in a good way. hmmm and now i'm wondering more about juni's past and what will happen with juni and Amelia's relationship. . . hmmm. please update soon! i can't wait to see what happens! btw great chapter i really enjoyed it.
Caitie Manda chapter 58 . 6/23/2011
That was great! And sad. You were right. I HATE HENRY EVEN MORE! if that's even possible. I'm looking forward to Juni's interlude. Sounds like it's definitely going to be...interesting...oh poor Amelia! :(

Until the next chapter!

crazy girl 1901 chapter 58 . 6/23/2011
whoa! wait but it's not true right? i mean the pictures have to be old right? lol well of course. becuase i really don't think juni would do that to her. gosh tho henry is such a butt face! please update soon because i'm dying to see what happens next! :)
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »