Reviews for Find Me
Susan Holt chapter 63 . 8/26/2011
I love your story... I don't know if it sounds weird, but I also liek the fact that there's an age difference and this time it's the girl who's older! Kudos for that!

I'm sorry you feel the burn out! I know how difficult it can be! :( Take your time though and relax!

I hope this wasn't your last chapter though. I'd like to see what happens to the loving couple! :)
Orifiel M. Blancarte chapter 63 . 7/29/2011
Nice job on this! And I can definitely relate to's worse than writer's block, I'll tell you that :)
OnceUponaStory chapter 63 . 7/26/2011
I miss this story...Just thought I'd let you know. I hope you are doing well!
wakeyourdreamz chapter 63 . 7/23/2011
WHAT? Was that the end?, sorry dude, but cruddy ending!

You're a really good writer, I don't know why people are ragging on you and stuff, I've enjoyed your story. It's in a strange tense, but it's different.

I love the overall idea of it and I love how you've explained everything, though you didn't put much thought into it and it was just on a whim, you could've fooled me.

I also think that this is craaaazy amount of chapters. I mean, I can understand why you'd need all this stuff, it's all very important but I think you need to look at working to incorporate them all together to shorten the overall story. The beginning chapters weren't too long at all, I think up until about Ch 30-40. From there, they started to get longer and that was great! But the changing lengths in chapters is kind of annoying, so maybe that's something to look at/think about.

I loooove Juni. His name is kind of awkward cause it reminds of Juni from SpyKids but it's really cute, I just wish I could conjure up a sweet, hot looking guy with silver in my head - totally impossible.

But, I loved the story...not the ending...if that's what it is. There was no resolution.

And if it's not the end, I think you should change it from the 'Complete' list and update soon.

Arigatou gozaimasu!
chewychester chapter 63 . 7/7/2011
Awww, Mere Nova, you are welcome. :D GReat job of it
Caitie Manda chapter 63 . 7/6/2011
S-W-E-E-T. I liked it. It was pretty funny to read. I mean, wouldn't it make you laugh to see your teacher looking this way and that while texting? Just like students do in class? AND, she's in a room all by herself! The funniest part though, was when the principal came in. HAHA! "Busted." LOL XD

Picture update: sadly, I have been so busy with holidays and other plans that I haven't had time to start on it...and tomorrow I'll be heading out of town, so I will have to put it off for another 4 days! But I will be working on it soon. I can only hope, at least...

Until next chapter!

WahyaKoda chapter 29 . 7/5/2011
I just started reading this story yesterday and I can't stop. It's really good! You add the perfect amount of character to Amelia and Juni- make them real and relatable. You don't put in the perfect amount of details in the scenery and surrounding characters to add depth but not bore the reader.

Just wanted to say congrats.

p.s. Just a friendly tip from a fellow writer. You might want to go back and edit or get a beta- there are a few places so far where grammar is a little off this is distracting to a reader.
Roman Candles chapter 62 . 7/4/2011
Great story. I love all the heat and the drama. Please update soon!
noriepie chapter 62 . 7/2/2011
lol i love anticipating for the fluff-ness!
chewychester chapter 62 . 7/2/2011
Your author's note made you seem worried about offending the reader. I think you did a very nice job of keeping things tasteful. I also don't think anyone could mistake what happened between them. I love how he holds her and listens. His life is an open book now, but still he is troubled. He seems so young in some ways. She is pushing through her own issues, but they both really want this relationship and I think they'll make it work. *hopes,hopes XD* Adding some fluff chappies now, are we? They should have some flirtaing via texting, make her blush in the teachers lounge. HA
Clarissa Rose chapter 62 . 7/1/2011
This stroy just keeps getting better and better. I love it! Update soon:)
Caitie Manda chapter 62 . 7/1/2011
I really liked this chapter. Amelia just felt so...insecure. But Juni cleared THAT up right away, now didn't he? Huh. :) it was sweet. I'm glad that they worked it all out.

Hmm...I think I'll PM you bout that fluff stuff...but that'll prolly have to wait till tomorrow. I'm really exhausted (had swim camp all week for 3 hrs a day) and tomorrow I'm gonna have a great day with my best friend at the amusement park here. Hopefully I can get back to you by then! other news, I've been brainstorming ideas for that picture, and I think I'm starting to be able to visualize it. I might be able to put it down on paper within the next few days...the only hint I'll be giving you is the style I'll be drawing in. Okay, so you've heard of anime and manga, right? Well, the style I'll use is called 'chibi' and when you have a minute, you could look it up to get an idea of what it looks like. Generally, chibi characters have big heads and small bodies, large eyes (for cuteness effect), and usually don't have any mature curves to the body. They're kind of childlike, I suppose. Anyway, I'll be working on that picture pretty soon!

crazy girl 1901 chapter 61 . 6/28/2011
AWWW i love this chapter! i'm so happy it seems like things are going to be ok! i just love juni, he's so nice even though he's been through so much. i love this great relationship that amelia and juni have is seems like anytihng can happen and they will still be ok. :) such a good and deep chapter! can't wait until the next update! i just love your story!
Caitie Manda chapter 61 . 6/28/2011
Beautiful. I just...they're was wonderful. I loved the end so much. I can't wait until you post the next chapter. This was a bittersweet kind of situation, y'know? It was dark at the beginning as we glimpse into Juni's past despair, and the end was like a light that shined through the pitch black. Lovely. :)

Oh, and I was, I got this idea recently. Would you be terribly upset if I made a drawing of a scene or scenes from this story? I have the urge to draw Juni and Amelia...I was thinking about making a Deviantart account and posting said picture(s) on there. I just wanted to ask your permission first. So...PM me back or something, I guess...

noriepie chapter 60 . 6/28/2011
Whoa Juni...I wasn't expecting that, that's a terrible thing to happen to anybody.

It's usually the other way around, you hardly hear about girls forcing guys, but it happens.

I do wonder how he got over it.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »