Reviews for When It Rains, It Pours
marzmez chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Thanks for writing such a hilarious story. I needed the laughs!
Kaleidoscope World chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I LOVE IT! Please update soon :D
MysticDagger chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
THIS WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I HAVE EVER EVER EVER READ! in my life! it deserves an OMG! and i was seriously rofl-ing and it wasnt even funny cuz u made me drop my ice cream all over me and i had to wash my clothes and everything but this is beautiful! it's hilarious! and u better continue it and not be like one of those authors that give up! i luved it! lol
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
All she needed to make the day worse would be for the five o'clock news to show up and get it all on film. A very funny story. I could visualize the entire situation and it just kept going from bad to worse.
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
so far, your characters seem really realistic, and i think that's the most important thing for a story. continue please!
Cenowar chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Haha, this was quite brilliant. There were a few typo mistakes, but nothing a quick edit wouldn't catch I don't doubt, certainly nothing major. Everything seems pitch perfect - the characters, the situation, the build up to everything. It's a really good introduction to some really 3D characters and I'm really looking forward to reading more :)

Roxie H.