Reviews for Son of the East Wind
Auguris chapter 11 . 7/15/2001
Oh no! It's not finished! MUST HAVE MORE!
DarkRaistlinGirl chapter 11 . 7/14/2001
CONTINUE! meeeeep! good story _ if you don't continue what will i have left to do, there's not much of anything for a 14 year old girl living somewhere in the middle of no where to do besides read, plus the fact that i'm locked in a tower and i don't think lestat's coming back for me any time soon *sigh*oh well, least he left food. anyway, keep writing! you rock!
koashura chapter 11 . 6/25/2001
This is really cool. cant wait to see more chapters of it.
toby penn chapter 11 . 6/24/2001
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where's the rest? (begging on hands and knees) Plase tell me there's mooooore! AW GAWD! PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEAAAAASE! (sob) *Ahem* Anyway...Just wanted to say I love this story, especially the way you tell it. It just gave me CHILLS reading it. It was THAT GOOD. I'm waiting for the next installment. Ja ne!
Yappi chapter 11 . 6/22/2001
AAHHH! when are you going to finish this? I MUST KNOW! I need more MOrEMORE! ITS soo COOL! Must HAVE MORE!
jambery chapter 11 . 6/7/2001
This was a good story. I hope you continue soon!
Tietsu chapter 11 . 6/6/2001
It's me again. ; I just have to tell you again...I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so wonderfully written...I can't wait for more! *bounces around impatiently* Write! Write I tell you!
Tietsu chapter 3 . 6/5/2001
*dances happily* Ooooh...I'm hooked! This has definite possibilities! Me likes! Me likes! Please continue it soon. _
Lauren chapter 3 . 5/24/2001
Very good, keep going
Someonelikeyou chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
More! More more! *lol* it's good, but you know that. Actually re-reading it it reminded me of those Mercedes Lackey books we used to read, and written just as well. I'm so glad you posted it!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10