Reviews for Son of the East Wind
Queen Sedaris chapter 21 . 6/23/2005
Great story. Planning to update it anytime soon?
CybaaIdoru chapter 21 . 6/10/2005
Uwah~~! Is that the end? (I hope not!) But, this story has everything, even slutty lesbian goddesses! X3 Hahaha! Muahahaha! I'm going to go see if you written anything else... . Marvelous, simply marvelous! You even had NO grammar errors and very, very few spelling errors! You're awesome.
CybaaIdoru chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
I just wanted to say-I'm immensely pleased that "pretty boy" has my name. X3 (You are aware it's a girl's name, right? At least... Oh no wait, I WAS named after a boy. _ Salinger, you suck...)
CybaaIdoru chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
I just wanted to review now before I move on-so far, your story has started out really good! You have an excellent eye for detail-not too little, but not too much either. The story propels itself nicely, and the prologue piqued my interest without being either A.) overly dramatic or B.) too much information. Bravo! I can't wait for the rest...~! .
rabid kumagoro chapter 21 . 5/6/2005
i absolutely love this story, you must hurry and continue with it! .
Silver Daratraz chapter 21 . 4/28/2005
continued?...so it's not the last chapter...hm...interesting story...i like it...*smiles*...do continue. i like this story.
Kiwee chapter 21 . 4/27/2005
no~! you horrible person, how could you? you can' just leave it there! update, update i tell you! plz! i'm begging you! this story is awesome! plz don't leave it there!
Crystal Child chapter 21 . 4/8/2005
I'm curious on if you plan on finishing this? It seems like the story is almost wrapped up, like perhaps an epilogue was in the works but never posted? Or if there was more to the story? Well, either way, I absolutely LOVE this story and have added it to my favorites, so I can come back and reread it and cross my fingers for an ending/more. _

You have an amazing talent with the storyline and a firm grasp of characters, a very very awesome talent of keeping everyone in character (although I do have a strong belief that no character is ever 'out of character, you keep them believable) You've painted a world that I've absolutely fallen in love with, gha, I just *can't* express how much I love this story enough...

_
dyers-eve chapter 21 . 4/5/2005
Update if possible, very soonxx
SullenRingsFan chapter 20 . 3/25/2005
This is an awesome story! I hope you write an epilogue for the characters!
Li chapter 21 . 3/17/2005
Is it honestly to be continued? Or are you finnished here? Either way doesn't matter. If you decide to stop then it was a VERY good read, and if you decide to keep going then YAY! YAY YAY YAY YAY!
Arkensi chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
I only read up to here. (Chapter 7)

"Hm?" Micheal moved slightly, then sat up with a start, making a very peculiarsurprised sound. He stared at Zoe, then flushed. "Sorry. I... I haven't woken up with someonethat close to me in a while... I... thought you were someone else."

"Obviously." Zoe gave a slight laugh, sitting up as well. "That's okay."

Oh... I already feel so sad for Zoe. Not pity, just sad.
christina chapter 21 . 2/3/2005
AH! This story was awesome, there are a few spelling errors that you can worry about later, but your story line is amazing! I hope you finish it soon. I was suprised that i wasn't disapointed with this story, half the stories i have read, can not come close to this one. This story pulls you in and you can't forget it. It took me two days to read it, and i wouldn't even pick up a book at school because i didn't want to forget any detail of your story. (which is strange to me because i usually can't go one day without reading a new book) I laughed, cried, and got into this story, All i can say now is...WOW! keep the stories coming!
comedyandtragedy-xiii chapter 21 . 12/11/2004
OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST FRICKIN' STORY I HAVE EVER READ! YOU MUST UPDATE IT SOON! And Micheal and Zoe had better have sex in the next chapter or else... *Waves a sword around threatningly*
dark-corner-in-a-crowded-room chapter 21 . 12/2/2004