Reviews for Son of the East Wind
AikoShrek chapter 13 . 9/3/2003
I'm confused. Fin? Like, that's the end of the story? That can't be the end of the story... umm, please clarify...

But besides that I enjoyed the chapter thoroughly. Because even though Zoe felt that Micheal didn't love him... he still stayed with him. That's the important part. :D
Katy Keene chapter 13 . 9/3/2003
Not Ivy! ;_;

Very well written, love your characters, not if only Micheal could get that stick outta his ass...
KaiXiang chapter 12 . 8/12/2003
hmm... was looking back on past fanfictions I read and saw this one, reread it, still love it, just wondering when you're gonna update it... yea. come on! itsreally good and stuff! update!
Katy Keene chapter 12 . 8/7/2003
The summary says ongoing yet I see no ongoingness...to bad. What you did write is really good.
xan-vallen chapter 12 . 7/26/2003
Oh my gosh! I finally got around to reading this- In one sitting, I might add. I desperately -need- more of this story! How could you NOT think it was good? I really hope you get over your writer's block or inferiority complex with this story, because it really is wonderful! I hope you don't mind me bugging you on lj about this. Anyways, onto the better part of the review.

About the story: I was a bit cofused at the beginning and why we didn't learn Zoe's name until a part or two into the story, but I thought it was cute when Michael finally asked what his name was. This story indulges one of my obsessions/fetishes (pretty boys) and I have to keep myself from just glomping the hell out of Zoe and Michael. I LOVE the characters so much and how they interact with one another. At first I thought this was some "Guy rescues boy from slavery" fic, but it turned out to be a lot more than that. The thing about Zoe being a warrior for the Goddess was VERY interesting. It makes me want to help you get your muse back.. Something.. -anything-...

-Vallen-

(lj: tyrstains)
esaure chapter 12 . 7/25/2003
I'll start this off with a question, don’t really know if your gonna answer but anyho, do like anime? just asking 'cause of your name and all. Plus, I couldn’t help of thinking about your story in manga style. If I was any better a artist then I would so do fanart or even a doujinshi ( a comic of sorts).

Kay, back to the review, OMFG! To tell the truth I rate your writing skills next to Raymond E. Fiest!(*cough* side note: He's my hero of sorts *cough*) I wished you didn’t quit the most pro story I’ve seen on fiction press, I was swearing when I got to this chapter 'cause I knew you aren’t or wouldn’t cont. it after this one. The way you write had me glued, literally, to the screen! In other words, I loved it! It's dripping with potential, never mind, Zoe!

Zoe is utterly a perfect, yet unperfected character...if that makes sense. I mean, he’s not perfect in the sense of his persona and physique, which makes him a perfect hero, I lufed how his feelings, inner or outer are portrayed.

Then there’s Michael...I want him! He's like that one string in every tapestry that if its pulled then everything comes undone and he’s such a gentleman. Im such a fan girl for him.

Your muse sucks for leaving this one undone, mind you im not dissin’ your muse, if she got you this, he/she has to be hella good. It just makes me utterly disappointed that it was left at that, a cliff hanger of sorts. No worries, maybe if you got more reviews you’ll cont. I cant promise a lot but I have a page at .com and . / where I want to ad your story….I really want to but I don’t want to over step a invisible boundary or something, so may I?

- Esaure fangirl of Zoi no miko

artemism chapter 12 . 7/20/2003
i love this story, i hope you continue
killthisaccountitsdead chapter 7 . 7/10/2003
Wow. I have sat paralyzed in front of the screen up till now, and just wanted to make sure to praise you before I am viciously torn away.

This is quite extraordinary, too come across such professional writing. The atmosphere of this story is very believable, the feeling that we are facing a different world and culture and social standarts. What bothered me every so slightly was the use of slang words in the narrative parts, like "zilch" and some other expression I met relatively often. It spoils the mood a little, throws you into our world. I don't want to sound like I'm trying to teach you, but I do believe that the narrative should be left pure of slang where artistic style does not demand it.

And I would really love it if you find the time to visit my page and review on some of the stories there...
Vesego BElu chapter 2 . 6/27/2003
sorry me agin if any bothers you email me and all make there lives a living h**l
Versego Belu chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I LOVE U! please hurry with the next chapter poor zoe so confused
Hoshi-Aya-chan chapter 12 . 6/18/2003
This is a very nice fic. Right now I wonder why I haven't saw it before.

Please keep up the good work. 12 chapters and Zoe only agreed to join forces. This is a long story~~
frizzy chapter 12 . 6/13/2003
This is an amazing story so far. Keep up the great work and update again as soon as you were able to. I had to read all of this in one go! I was hooked!
Heart O'fire chapter 12 . 6/4/2003
WOO-HOO! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! cmon update...you know you wanna'!
GothicBaby chapter 12 . 5/29/2003
This is a really cool story. I hope you'll write more, please.
Val Mora chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
I quite like this. Hmm... I think, that for someone who's never touched magecraft before, it should be difficult to create, let alone throw, fireballs. The situation is... rather unlikely, that Zoe could gain any degree of proficiency in that short a time frame.

I think I like Patrik. I mean, not if he's a jerk, but you know. . .

I'm curious as to why Lynx went to the Timberwolves, instead of to the Guildhouse, too. And I think the merc's use of the word 'bathroom' was a tad anachronistic, since she wouldn't be accustomed to baths being in a separate room. Perhaps privies is a better word?

Other tham those little things, this is good. _
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »