Reviews for Bright Nights, Dark Days
BookaholicsAnonymous4me chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
This is a beautiful story that conveys the realistic feelings of a princess held captive by her own prosperity. Night just has that aura of alluring mystery aroud him and you have captured that incrediblely well. The only critisism I have to offer is that there may be an overusage of the word "I." see ya
Yereanth16 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Oh my Luna! I feel like something happened to Night, Ah this story seems so sad. Well on to the harder part.

Only mistake I saw was " They king was grey with age"

"which help a for and knife were slender" Which is " Which held a knife a fork and a knife were slender"

"each strand of hair was tucked queen looked well-rested" I am guessing it was suppose to be " each strand of hair was tuckd. The queen looked well rested"

Well that was all I saw for mistakes' But I am it was only because you were so excited to update.

On to another part,

OH MY LUNA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NIGHT? I feel like he is gone or something. Please be gentle with the ending. By the way I am planning on using Jamie for one of Aros twin, the boy_ Thanks for the name advise.
Yereanth16 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
NIGGHT He's so awesome and I really would try to marry him but the princess would kill me and so would my friend for ditching her character for another hot one._. Why do I feel like something bad will happen to them? This chapter was so sweet.

And so you see that I do pay attention I will warn you

"I rubbed the dirt off of his reddening checks" the other e was missing, not sure if it was Fictionpress being weird agai or if you had the same attack we all get of excitement XD

-Yer-
luvvs2dream chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
The vagueness and lack of knowledge on the characters is what keeps me reading. I like the descriptive imagery and the fact that its not too long but you can still get a basic understanding of the characters. Interesting story. I wonder if anyone will come looking for the Princess?
Yereanth16 chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Night made me cry, the lonelyness that he felt, his gentle words and how he tried to assure her that he was fine...it was so bittersweet *cries* I am glad he found someone that understands him, though I wonder what happened in his past and in the princess past as well. They are like Romeo and Juliet...almost.
Yereanth16 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Is Night was a real guy I would marry him._. I love the way you describe the night and the way he looks, Also how you describe his voice, comparing it to other voices she knows of. Everything about him intrigues me, though I wonder about the princess more and more.
Yereanth16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I like the details you put in the story, I already like her and can see her as the adventure type of princess that won't give up. I also love the garden (Lillies and Forget-me-not are some of my favorite flowers) anyways I hope you do continue this-.

-Yer-

P.S

Thank you for the review in my story_