Reviews for Hidden Path
The Imagination Addict chapter 40 . 10/9/2012
wowee. im still so sad that chase is dead. i rmb they had such an intense rls. so gripping. glad nick is still around for some lurvin hehe
The Imagination Addict chapter 39 . 10/9/2012
woah so intense!
amburr chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
i just started reading this series, but so far it's been really good. i'll review again at the end of the story, but i just wanted to say a few things. i was so sure Al would end up with nickbut i have to read and find out who she chooses as there have been some hints:). as of now i dont like Al daddy. but other than i love the story so far, ill keep reading.
Trickster707 chapter 40 . 9/9/2011
It's over!Snif!He wasn't tortured as much as I would have liked but then again the things I wanted done required a dungeon and many different toys as well as time so I guess I'll take what I can get, the point is the fucker is DEAD!

I think you should take a two week break. As much as I would love to have the fourth book started as soon as possible I think it will be easier for you if you don't have to worry about updating!
knownkonvict chapter 40 . 9/9/2011
Great! I did feel like the death of her father was a bit quick but other than that, i thought it was good. Maybe the one per week, that way it'd be easy for you to get caught up. Whatevers good for you. Btw, I'm pittsteeler, so I never abandoned the story or anything ha
devs chapter 40 . 9/9/2011
Great ending! Looking forward to book 4. :)
Carve Me Out chapter 39 . 9/6/2011
Ooooh, that's one intense cliff hanger! Gah, what happens next?
pendragone96 chapter 39 . 9/6/2011
Update! UPDATE!UPDATE! just so you know...this counts as 32 reviews...
chelza chapter 39 . 9/6/2011
i cant believe that she lasted so long without going to kill him, just a question is he dead? that son of a bitch lol he is a son of a bitch

keep up the good work !
Trickster707 chapter 39 . 9/5/2011
I'm so pumped!I can see the end!For the first time since I started reading your series I actually agreed with Ange, she was being a bitch!

knownkonvict chapter 39 . 9/5/2011
good chapter. I'm wondering if Al's dad purposefully goated her, even though it really did seem as if he was oblivious to her. But, whatever, hope you get enough reviews (meaning i hope)
chelza chapter 38 . 9/3/2011
3 ur story
Trickster707 chapter 38 . 9/3/2011
I never liked John but I never had him for stupid. How the hell did he became an Alpha in the first place?

The end is nigh!

chelza chapter 37 . 9/2/2011
when alex gets the chance i dont just want her father dead i wanr death slow and as painful as pos.

i knew that the other boys knew that chase would die buts its still sad to know none of them stopped it from happning i know if my friens life is one the line i would stop ar nothing til they are safe
Trickster707 chapter 37 . 8/30/2011
About freaking time!That bastard needs to die!

129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »