Reviews for We're Roommates, Not Lovers
Binkybaby chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
update soon.
BoundaryBreaker chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Hahahaa good chapter! As usual, though, so no surprise really. And no worries about the late delivery, because normal people should have other things to preoccupy their time. Just saying...
Inocencia chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Nate to the rescue! It seems like Nate is trying to drill into Jack's head about his stupidity towards the two girls. I really want to see if Jack will end up with Rhiannon or Spencer! Speaking of Spencer, it seems like her mother has changed...

Can't wait for the next chapter! (P.S. Is Pierre going to appear in the next chapters?
Inocencia chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I finally got time to read this story and I'm really glad! I feel bad for Rhiannon because she seems like such a nice person and Jack is such a jerk. I really feel bad for Spencer too and I hope everything turns out well for her and Jack...!

(Whoa, so much drama!)
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
I get the feeling their mom has cancer or something...

Anyways, amazing story :)

Keep up the great work and don't you DARE discontinue this!

~Summer~
lovevictim chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
When is Rhiannon going to dissappear ? LMAO, i know that was mean but god as much as i like her, i like Spencer even more and i know as long as Rhiannon is in the picture Spencer and Jack can't get together and i want them together soon, i want to see some romantic, passionate scenes between them *blush* SOON! Lol, but anyways this was an awesome update, it seems as Jack is missing Spencer and Spencer bless her soul is worrying about her 'not-even-close-friend' they honestly will make a gorgeous couple, and i honestly think only Spencer could change Jack into a better man, she will make him WANT to stay faithful, and i know that he will be able to tell her everything even about his mother, which he couldn't do with Rhiannon (My god i'm such a sap LOL) Oh well i guess i have to be patient to see all that, you might need to clear up the other drama's before the MAJOR drama happens lol, i'm especially looking forward to the Pierre Drama, i really want an insight to his history with Spencer, what did he exactly do that made Spencer not trust him or any other men anymore? and i'm also looking forward to see what happened to their mother, she seems completly opposite to what the siblings had described her as, is she ill or something? Hope you don't take another three month to update LMAO.
Svea chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
You should really update soon!

Can't wait to see where this will

going to!
Inocencia chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Poor Spencer. If anyone was in her situation, they defenitely wouldn't have left their boss for their injured friend. I really hope she doesn't fall in love with Pierre because his personality just sucks.

Rhiannon...I can't wait to see what she's going to say to Jack!

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter of your awesome story,

LuvyRosy.
BoundaryBreaker chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Ya know, I still don't hate Pierre. XD I'm such a loser. I think Jack kind of deserved it. But poor Spence... D:
Inocencia chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
I really love this chapter too! Spencer is so kind and caring! I feel bad for Rick and he hope he can forgive Spencer...eventually. Something must have happened to Spencer to keep her from contacting Rick and for some reason, I feel its connected to Pierre. Anyway, keep writing your fantastic story!
jodiggity chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
I absolutely love this story! But you gotta update sooner!
BoundaryBreaker chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
I like Pierre. He still cares about Spencer. That's adorable. And I would've knocked Jack silly too, so ten points for Pierre in my book! Haha good chapter!
grayandme4ever chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
awesome chapter, like always :D i like this chapter because we got to see from different point of views. i thought that that made it really interesting. keep up the great work.
RiddlesAreMystery chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Wow I love all the Characters! They are unique and funny but Pierre is mean :( JACK RULES! Also Rick sounds really cute and I hope he and Spencer become best friends again! **
Inocencia chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Awesome chap! Can't wait to read the next!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »