Reviews for Also Known as Anorgasmia
i collect lullabies chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I really enjoyed this, especially the second and third verses. The lines "remembering the difference between writing/and seeing, and seeing and fighting" were probably my favorites, but the whole thing was excellent.
xClutteredxChaosx chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Oh my God. I love your poetry so much. You're by far one of the best poets on here...do you, or have you thought about getting your writing published?
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I think you have a lot of conflicting angles of self awarness in this - on the one hand you write, on the other you dont, on the one hand your a poet, on the other your a man, it's all a fleshy mess of humanization, which I really enjoyed.

Really wonderful work here, voice was very strong, I'd pick a fav line but I'd have to post the whole poem. Loved it :)

Juliet.
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This made me smile.

And every writer who ever was has been here before.

I like that it's not trying to hit you over the head with something, and it just slowly carries on, and it's lovely and pretty and not hard to read.

The first verse is simply beautiful.

. darker shade of pale
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
haha this is so funny. i feel the same way right now. esp cause i wrote my first poem in a month :)
Studentialatini chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
As always, you write a pleasent poetry that sends peacefulness to my tongue.
YasuRan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I like the subtle sense of rhyme that begins to emerge after a few verses. The last stanza's also a riot; something I can relate to during a particularly bad creative drought. I'm not sure how circumnavigation ties in with the rest of the theme but this is an overall enjoyable read.