Reviews for Survivor
Ramar chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Nice end...always had suspicions that Diana was her mom...But what is the reasoning behind her actions? Was she experimented by her own parents as well and she felt inclined to just do the same thing to her child and another boy? Anyhoot, this was nice ] Just curious about Diana...
pomie people chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Silver and Jace somewhere in this book should go out or something and can there be a part where jace saves silver ir silver saves jace from the evil nerds? that would be tottally awesome! can't wait for your next chapter :)
pomie people chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
GOOOOOOOOOO SILVER!

you kicked his ass girl!

i really enjoyed your chapter and i hope you will write the other chapter soon!
pomie people chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
yay! i love these types of books and i also love your books called "taking chances" and "the chronicals of cattie hopper" and there has to be a series about cattie hopper. there has to!

can't wait for you to write more!

YOUR LIKE A TOTALLY AWESOME WRITER!
Ramar chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
And then he chases after her! Okay, maybe not, but I can hope, right? XD

Anyways, I totally understand her trust issues. I mean, he could just be pretending that he wants to help her so that he can gain her trust for the NERDS and then hand her over...

Or he could be genuinely on her side as well, since he did get rid of that bugged sweatshirt. Besides, she didn't actually say something along the lines of "I don't want your help" or "I want your help" which was what Jace was looking for in her answer. He might just follow her of his own accord, choosing to be stubborn, which I feel he can totally be ]
Ramar chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Oh my gosh! That is some mind shattering info there! Why would the Nerds have so much hatred towards her? Why?
Gentle chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
I enjoyed the chapters massively. The story overall so far has a very nice and natural flow to it. Being a first person story I was a little skeptical about the quality at first. Though it turns out, this has to be my favorite first person story that I've read so far.

Keep updating please, since your work is so epic.
Cnerr chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Please don't stop writing this story. I review for every chapter so please continue!
Ramar chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
She's very mature for her age...wait, did you mention her age? Anyways, I'm really curious as to why they are after her when she doesn't seem to have done anything wrong. Also, will you ever explain why she was even experimented on? Was she an orphan or is her dad some kind of Nerd dude?
Cnerr chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Another good chapter for your story. The only advice I can think of is make the chapters longer but not to much so it would be too wordy. Keep up the good work.
Cnerr chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I really like how this story is going and I can't wait for more. Keep up the good job!