Reviews for The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Nique13 chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Thanks for updating. the name of the chapter had me laughing. XD
Pantu chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Just started reading this, not really sure where it's going but I love your style. It's kind of random but nicely writen and really natural. I'm looking forwards to reading the rest.
-Pantu
Nique13 chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Thanks for the update! I was not expecting for them to have known each other...this chapter was a huge shock!
Enchantedflame chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Yay for sexy time, but I just like having them interact in general. It's always cute. Sorry about school and public transport, I know that those can be a pain. Hope things get less stressful for you
Enchantedflame chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I still really enjoy this story and can't wait to read more
Assembly-of-Flaming-Teens chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
I am absolutely in love with the story, it makes me incredibly happy to have found one day in my searchings. I can't wait to read more.
Enchantedflame chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Yay for car sex! Lol still really like the story so update soon
J.S.Meeds chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
I love this.
Enchantedflame chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Yay for lemons! Lol It's weird to know that Brad changed his name and is now dating Eden's best friend. We'll see how it all unfolds. Can't wait for more
AMS-SWF chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
It's not horiible don't worry, I quite love hearing Eden rambling, really you won me over with the real men/boys paragraph in chapter 1, probably before.

Thanks for sharing
Blank Papyrus chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
What? Are you crazy? This story isn't horrible! You deserve a boot to the head for that. This is one of my favorites. 3
Enchantedflame chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I don't think this story is horrible in the least. I've been here since...I don't know what chapter you were on, but I'm still here. Anyway, glad to see one of Eden's friends and now we'll see who the mystery guy is. Can't wait for more.
Nique13 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Thanks forthe update! No, this story isn't horrible!
Amber chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I really really like this story. The inner ramblings *I tink thats how you spell it* are phenomal! Its kinda like he's scatterbrained without being scatterbrained and a genius the same time. I really like this story, i know i already said it, i just really do. Im not a member on this site, i am, howeber on fanfiction under JCRKOPoetess. Please continue with this epic work!

Keep Writing,

Amber
Blank Papyrus chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
This is a really funny story and it had me smiling the whole time. ;)