Reviews for Sing
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
I'm sorry it's been so long! I kind of abandoned all my FP stories for some reason. But I am glad to be back and that was amazing. I'm frustrated gut happy and somewhat relieved.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
Is it weird that I breathed a sigh of relief when he slit his wrists? Because I know you haven't killed him, but he will be in the hospital under heavy security where Miles can't get to him...
TheGirlWithTheNotepad chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
FINALLY! Its about time miles got what was coming to him! But what about Cain?! He can't go to jail! :(
True Talker chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
Reading this had made me think. And I hope that Cain will be okay. What do I mean? I tend to care about the characters that I read about and it is not easy to go through what he has - so I am hoping that he will be okay. That others will be there for him. I will read the next chapter that you write because I would like to know if the character Cain is okay.
alatum Cloud chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
This was a brilliant chapter, I can't wait for the last one! Where will Cain go. It's always anticlimactic, when one of the characters goes missing, and then he's in your ending thing. I just like to think, that this is their thoughts, on the subject. Poor Abel.
GinBrat chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
*Blinks repeatedly* Okay...I have two emotions running through me right now. One: Happiness. YES! HE'S FREAKING DEAD! TAKE THAT YOU NO GOOD, LOUSY, INSANE, DIRTY, MONSTER! I HOPE YOU BURN IN FREAKING H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO CAIN! Two: Sadness. How? Why? DANGIT ABEL! I swear if Abel dies, I will go to the deepest, fieriest, pits of h e double freaking hockey sticks and I rip out his throat (So he couldn't scream), jab him in the eyes with forks, hang him by his toenails, and chop his mother freaking head off! *Takes a deep breath* Thank you for updating, I thoroughly enjoyed it, please update soon.
Belle chapter 31 . 5/23/2013
I LOVE IT!
LetsJustRideAway chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
Talk about cliffhangers! Damn.

Can't wait for the next chapter
BexishDevil chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
Ugh! I'm dying of suspense! Kenny, I'll remember you!(Don't die)
mikikiwoods-Kittybunny chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
I love this story SO much! I didn't bother leving comments on the other chapters because I was too busy clicking the button marked Next. I love this sooooo much! One of the best stories I have read in a while.
GinBrat chapter 31 . 5/18/2013
Three chapters in a row, I've cried because of that, be-be-because of that PRICK! I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS GOOD AND FREAKING HOLY IN THIS UNNATURAL WORLD, I WILL FREAKING KILL. DECAPITATE. HANG BY HIM BY HIS TOENAILS. ANY POSSIBLE THING YOU CAN THINK OF, I WILL DO TO FREAKING MILES! HE. WILL. PAY.
On a happier note.
Thank you for updating. I love Cain, please, don't let him die. And please update soon.
P.S. I freaking DESPISE Miles.
Ruby chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Please put up more chapter soon! :) im really into this story

Here's my review :), I like how Miles turns out to be a crazy stalker (happens a lot these days and is realistic) KEEP WRITING PLEASE! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
I should be doing math homework! But no! I'm crying because of Cain and abel and miles I mean what the hell miles! Leave the kid alone. Crap... I'm crying so much. Mom please don't come I'm while I'm reading a story about rape and abuse while crying about it. I will read This over and over again. Waahhhhhh. I damn love this story!
grinningwillow chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Update soon!
skylove chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Poor Cain, life needs to get better for him. And he needs to turn in that rat Miles!
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »