Reviews for Sing
DustIsTheName chapter 33 . 7/30/2013
OMG! xD OKay, that was awesome! Amazing ending. I'm glad Miles died. Like so super fucking duper glad. And It's awesome that Kenny and however you spell his is together! xD And..I just can't express how amazing that was.! I love it! I love you! xD ALL TIME FAVOURITE AUTHOR! YEP! *heart*
A World On Fire chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
I hadn't even noticed this was updated! *starts crying*
I could have sworn I followed it too... At least I read it though. It was amazing.
I love this stoy so much! Missing it already!
Ginbrat chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
wiping away tears That was the greatest ending a person could ask for. When Abel sang to Cain, I swear, I bawled like a freaking baby. I'm glad Miles died, (I'm kinda weird..) I'm really glad Cain and Abel got together, (That, still, sounds wrong.) I'm ecstatic that Kenny and Cyril got together, AWW! Scotty and Misty are having a baby! I laughed, I cried, I threatened fiction characters, I yelled at the computer, and I loved every moment of it. I'm definitely going to check out some more of your books, and I really hope I'm not the only one to tell you this, you have a gift. Never, ever, stop writing.
By the way, I never noticed you spelled my name wrong either.
alatum Cloud chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
Sing's Final Review

The story was lovely. Minus, Cain thinking he's a murderer.. The, Abel getting hurt, part. The almost kidnapping, part. The Cain, being raped, and held against his will part. But, other than that, it was the work of a true writer. Seeing your wiritng, makes me, feel like a loser. It's so much better than, mine. But, I am not jealous, of your writing. I am so proud, it hurts. This story has a wonderful plot, and characters. You were always good, when it came to that stuff. I mean, to describe, any of your stories, is like trying to describe a color, you couldn't see. In your mind, there are bubbles, and in those bubbles, are ideas. You'll randomly be doing something, and one of those bubbles will pop, and you make another million dollar story. I know, you'll be the best, author/ Lawyer/ FBI agent, in the whole entire world. Keep writing. You are the best writer I know. With ever story you write, a new reality, is made. Whenever I read your stories, I'm pulled into a different world. Then, after, I blink my eyes, and realize, that everything in my real life, just vanished. Only the lives in the story, was all I thought about. Writing for you, is beautiful, and for everyone else, I think we're just lucky to be able to read your stories. I don't care, it almost took an eternity, to make you believe that I loved this story. I always loved it, and I always will.
. .
spcecse7 chapter 31 . 7/12/2013
Eeeee! I love all the characters u have u really know how to bring a story to life but I would love to learn more about Kenny and Cyril ; )
spcecse7 chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
Omg please post the next chapter sooooon I just got done reading it and I'm already going through withdrawals here please make them go away please write another chapter soooooooooon lol ur a beautiful writer and I loved this story : )
Allison chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
OMG. That was stunning. Please keep writing. I WANT TO READ MORE!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 32 . 7/4/2013

This is a pretty damn awesome story! So much is going on and I have to say that I am really enjoying it but I really don't like a lot of what Cain is doing, although I imagine he's quite damaged (mentally) from being controlled by Miles for two years. Anyway, I like a lot of the other characters and I look forward to reading the end :) I especially liked Cain's song dedicated to Miles!

Just something my brain needs cleared up: when Miles cut his chest, was it just some cuts as opposed to carving something particular? (for some reason, in my mind, I thought he would carve his name or something -which is totally sick) And I wondered how Abel managed to miss that when they had sex soon after..?
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
I'm sorry it's been so long! I kind of abandoned all my FP stories for some reason. But I am glad to be back and that was amazing. I'm frustrated gut happy and somewhat relieved.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
Is it weird that I breathed a sigh of relief when he slit his wrists? Because I know you haven't killed him, but he will be in the hospital under heavy security where Miles can't get to him...
TheGirlWithTheNotepad chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
FINALLY! Its about time miles got what was coming to him! But what about Cain?! He can't go to jail! :(
True Talker chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
Reading this had made me think. And I hope that Cain will be okay. What do I mean? I tend to care about the characters that I read about and it is not easy to go through what he has - so I am hoping that he will be okay. That others will be there for him. I will read the next chapter that you write because I would like to know if the character Cain is okay.
alatum Cloud chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
This was a brilliant chapter, I can't wait for the last one! Where will Cain go. It's always anticlimactic, when one of the characters goes missing, and then he's in your ending thing. I just like to think, that this is their thoughts, on the subject. Poor Abel.
Ginbrat chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
*Blinks repeatedly* Okay...I have two emotions running through me right now. One: Happiness. YES! HE'S FREAKING DEAD! TAKE THAT YOU NO GOOD, LOUSY, INSANE, DIRTY, MONSTER! I HOPE YOU BURN IN FREAKING H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO CAIN! Two: Sadness. How? Why? DANGIT ABEL! I swear if Abel dies, I will go to the deepest, fieriest, pits of h e double freaking hockey sticks and I rip out his throat (So he couldn't scream), jab him in the eyes with forks, hang him by his toenails, and chop his mother freaking head off! *Takes a deep breath* Thank you for updating, I thoroughly enjoyed it, please update soon.
Belle chapter 31 . 5/23/2013