Reviews for Sing
BexishDevil chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
Ugh! I'm dying of suspense! Kenny, I'll remember you!(Don't die)
A World On Fire chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
I love this story SO much! I didn't bother leving comments on the other chapters because I was too busy clicking the button marked Next. I love this sooooo much! One of the best stories I have read in a while.
Ginbrat chapter 31 . 5/18/2013
Three chapters in a row, I've cried because of that, be-be-because of that PRICK! I SWEAR ON ALL THAT IS GOOD AND FREAKING HOLY IN THIS UNNATURAL WORLD, I WILL FREAKING KILL. DECAPITATE. HANG BY HIM BY HIS TOENAILS. ANY POSSIBLE THING YOU CAN THINK OF, I WILL DO TO FREAKING MILES! HE. WILL. PAY.
On a happier note.
Thank you for updating. I love Cain, please, don't let him die. And please update soon.
P.S. I freaking DESPISE Miles.
Ruby chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
Please put up more chapter soon! :) im really into this story

Here's my review :), I like how Miles turns out to be a crazy stalker (happens a lot these days and is realistic) KEEP WRITING PLEASE! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
I should be doing math homework! But no! I'm crying because of Cain and abel and miles I mean what the hell miles! Leave the kid alone. Crap... I'm crying so much. Mom please don't come I'm while I'm reading a story about rape and abuse while crying about it. I will read This over and over again. Waahhhhhh. I damn love this story!
grinningwillow chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Update soon!
skylove chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
Poor Cain, life needs to get better for him. And he needs to turn in that rat Miles!
Ginbrat chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
*Taking deep breaths* I'm. Going. To. Beat. The. Living. Crap. OUT OF MILES! I'M GOING TO TAKE HIM OUT INTO THE ANTARCTIC RIVER AND HOLD HIM UNDER UNTIL THE BUBBLES STOP! I SWEAR, IF HE SO MUCH AS THINKS ABOUT HURTING CAIN MOTHER FREAKING HART. I WILL DECAPITATE HIM! *Takes a deep breath*
On a non-violent note, please update soon.
P.S. I'm going to kill Miles. :)
Belle chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
I love this story (not the whole killing ones self though) Keep writing, love you Logan!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lori Jane Summers chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
I...i...i should really kill you! Lolz not really i love this and maybe, just maybe my more twisted, morbid side loved the ending but only a little.;P anywho I'm glad i decided to read this sooooo glad but ummmm maybe you could... um update ;)
alatum Cloud chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Pure brilliance, I love every person in this story.'

I love them all.
(100th comment!)
I love you shady.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
OH MY GOD NOT CAIN NO.
BexishDevil chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Can someone please kick Miles a**? He deserves it! Especially after all that he's done to Cain the sick BLEEP!
skylove chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
Oh no! Update update! I'm so impatient! Please, Cain has to be all right!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »