Reviews for Sing
Belle chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
this is really good, and I do love Cain!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
This is my favourite, please please keep writing!
BexishDevil chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
Abel shout beat the sh*t out of Miles :)
Alice Cuttingham chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
Another beautiful chapter. I've gotta give it to you, you're such a great writer. You make people hang on with one story and never disappoint. A mashup between the three stories sounds like a wonderful idea too. It's be really great. Are you going to keep Joey and Sam from Ryan's story? They could be very important because they're so close to him.
Charlietehunicro chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
Because I'm too tired to log in.
Dude I missed this story. Loved the chapter. It gave me happy tingles :) I'm an angst whore, so shit like this is just amazing to me.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever seen in my time in fanfiction and fiction press. (about two years) I only saw this story now and I read the entire story in about 3 hours. It was brilliant and I love everything about it. Update soon I guess and I love Logan he's so adorable. ;)))))
heartstrings91 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Ahhhhh darling, such a short update! Why must you hurt us like this? You give us fluffy Cain-and-family feelings and then you rip them away with an obviously-from-Miles phone call without telling us anything more! YOU ARE A BRILLIANT BASTARD, AND I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME. You're like Joss Whedon or Steven Moffat: hurting my heart with your goddamn beautiful feelings. I'd tell you to stop, but I don't actually want you to. *SO CONFLICTED*
Shady Shinigami chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
This is Belle And just so you know i do love Cain.
GinBrat chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
Oh I absolutely love love love Cain and Abel! (That didn't sound right.) I really hope that Miles doesn't hurt Cain. I will DECAPITATE Miles if he does!
On a happy and non-violent note, please update soon.
lovesyoumore chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely love this3
Upload very very soon, I can't get enough.
GinBrat chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Good God! Are you trying to make someone cry? I am NOT emotional. But when Cain and his Mom we're hugging and crying I couldn't help myself. Please update soon!
NamieLuvsAllFics chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
OMFG! XDDD I FUCKING LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! XDDD You have to try and hurry to upload the next chapter! WOOT! GO ABEL AND CAIN! 3
heartstrings91 chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
Oh, Cain, honey. Oh my god. I can't even handle this chapter. Miles is a sick bastard, and Cain and Abel are sweethearts. Our boys! I *must* know what happens!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
please update soon. I'm dying to know.
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
...So if Miles doesn't get the shit bet out of him by Abel and Scotty, we will have problems 3

WHAT AN AMAZING STORY DFJSBCJDBCJDNCHKDNCJD