Reviews for Sing
skylove chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Wow, that's so incredibly sad! I'm speechless.
skylove chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Evil potatoes? Haha! I liked this chapter! I hope Cain gets his chance to tell miles how he feels to his face.
Ginbrat chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
NO! Cain! He can NOT die! No! I will not allow him to die! Please let someone! Anyone! Kill Miles! I DESPISE HIM! He did this! He did! I will personally beat him to a bloody freaking pulp if Cain dies! This chapter brought me to tears! I never, ever! Cry! But the thought of Cain, my beautiful, sweet, kind, loving, slightly bruised, (What? Too soon?) Cain, dying brought me to tears! He can't die, he just, he just can't!
On a happier note, please update soon.
And please, LET ME HANG MILES BY HIS TOENAILS!
skylove chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Just found your story and I like it a lot so far. Poor Cain though. I hope Abel finds out and kicks Miles' a**!
Ginbrat chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
I think the nervous twitch I got around Christmas time just came back. Is there any possible way you can make me come into the story and take a butchers knife and chop Miles' head off? Please? Because of this reason. I FREAKING DESPISE MILES! I WANT TO MURDER, no, I WANT TO DECAPITATE HIS BODY AND FEED IT TO DOGS!
On a very much so happy and non-violent at all note, I loved the chapter, thanks for updating, and please update soon.
SO I CAN MURDER MILES!
Belle chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
this is really good, and I do love Cain!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
This is my favourite, please please keep writing!
BexishDevil chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
Abel shout beat the sh*t out of Miles :)
Alice Cuttingham chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
Another beautiful chapter. I've gotta give it to you, you're such a great writer. You make people hang on with one story and never disappoint. A mashup between the three stories sounds like a wonderful idea too. It's be really great. Are you going to keep Joey and Sam from Ryan's story? They could be very important because they're so close to him.
Charlietehunicro chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
Because I'm too tired to log in.
Dude I missed this story. Loved the chapter. It gave me happy tingles :) I'm an angst whore, so shit like this is just amazing to me.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever seen in my time in fanfiction and fiction press. (about two years) I only saw this story now and I read the entire story in about 3 hours. It was brilliant and I love everything about it. Update soon I guess and I love Logan he's so adorable. ;)))))
heartstrings91 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Ahhhhh darling, such a short update! Why must you hurt us like this? You give us fluffy Cain-and-family feelings and then you rip them away with an obviously-from-Miles phone call without telling us anything more! YOU ARE A BRILLIANT BASTARD, AND I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME. You're like Joss Whedon or Steven Moffat: hurting my heart with your goddamn beautiful feelings. I'd tell you to stop, but I don't actually want you to. *SO CONFLICTED*
Shady Shinigami chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
This is Belle And just so you know i do love Cain.
Ginbrat chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
Oh I absolutely love love love Cain and Abel! (That didn't sound right.) I really hope that Miles doesn't hurt Cain. I will DECAPITATE Miles if he does!
On a happy and non-violent note, please update soon.
lovesyoumore chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely love this3
Upload very very soon, I can't get enough.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »