Reviews for Sing
Belle chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
I love this story (not the whole killing ones self though) Keep writing, love you Logan!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lori Jane Summers chapter 29 . 3/28/2013
I...i...i should really kill you! Lolz not really i love this and maybe, just maybe my more twisted, morbid side loved the ending but only a little.;P anywho I'm glad i decided to read this sooooo glad but ummmm maybe you could... um update ;)
alatum Cloud chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Pure brilliance, I love every person in this story.'

I love them all.
(100th comment!)
I love you shady.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
OH MY GOD NOT CAIN NO.
BexishDevil chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Can someone please kick Miles a**? He deserves it! Especially after all that he's done to Cain the sick BLEEP!
skylove chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
Oh no! Update update! I'm so impatient! Please, Cain has to be all right!
skylove chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
Miles is a total creeper!
skylove chapter 27 . 3/22/2013
I'm glad I started this after you are much further along in the story, that way I don't have to wait for the next part.
skylove chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Wow, that's so incredibly sad! I'm speechless.
skylove chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Evil potatoes? Haha! I liked this chapter! I hope Cain gets his chance to tell miles how he feels to his face.
Ginbrat chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
NO! Cain! He can NOT die! No! I will not allow him to die! Please let someone! Anyone! Kill Miles! I DESPISE HIM! He did this! He did! I will personally beat him to a bloody freaking pulp if Cain dies! This chapter brought me to tears! I never, ever! Cry! But the thought of Cain, my beautiful, sweet, kind, loving, slightly bruised, (What? Too soon?) Cain, dying brought me to tears! He can't die, he just, he just can't!
On a happier note, please update soon.
And please, LET ME HANG MILES BY HIS TOENAILS!
skylove chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Just found your story and I like it a lot so far. Poor Cain though. I hope Abel finds out and kicks Miles' a**!
Ginbrat chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
I think the nervous twitch I got around Christmas time just came back. Is there any possible way you can make me come into the story and take a butchers knife and chop Miles' head off? Please? Because of this reason. I FREAKING DESPISE MILES! I WANT TO MURDER, no, I WANT TO DECAPITATE HIS BODY AND FEED IT TO DOGS!
On a very much so happy and non-violent at all note, I loved the chapter, thanks for updating, and please update soon.
SO I CAN MURDER MILES!
Belle chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
this is really good, and I do love Cain!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »