Reviews for Sing
Shady Shinigami chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
This is Belle And just so you know i do love Cain.
Ginbrat chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
Oh I absolutely love love love Cain and Abel! (That didn't sound right.) I really hope that Miles doesn't hurt Cain. I will DECAPITATE Miles if he does!
On a happy and non-violent note, please update soon.
lovesyoumore chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely love this3
Upload very very soon, I can't get enough.
Ginbrat chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Good God! Are you trying to make someone cry? I am NOT emotional. But when Cain and his Mom we're hugging and crying I couldn't help myself. Please update soon!
NamieLuvsAllFics chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
OMFG! XDDD I FUCKING LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! XDDD You have to try and hurry to upload the next chapter! WOOT! GO ABEL AND CAIN! 3
heartstrings91 chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
Oh, Cain, honey. Oh my god. I can't even handle this chapter. Miles is a sick bastard, and Cain and Abel are sweethearts. Our boys! I *must* know what happens!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
please update soon. I'm dying to know.
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
...So if Miles doesn't get the shit bet out of him by Abel and Scotty, we will have problems 3

WHAT AN AMAZING STORY DFJSBCJDBCJDNCHKDNCJD
Angel Hertz chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
THAT *CENSORED*! I'LL MURDER YOUR *CENSORED*!
- Jade

Oh she's crying with rage... Congratulations. You're the third author to make this heartless woman cry...

Calm it.
- Jason

That stupid manager! When I had Tourm become my manager for the play... I was the one murdering him! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! LET'S KICK MILE'S SORRY *CENSCORED*!
- Blair

Forgive them, for they know naught what they do...
- Rimi
Angel Hertz chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
You *too censored to be typed* Miles! FOr going so low to rape a guy! I AM GONNA *CENSORED* KILL THAT GUY! GIMME MY GUN, SWORK KNIFE AND THE BIG TANK TWENTY BLOCKS FROM HERE!
- Jade

Good job. The chapters very... effective.
- Blair

THAT LOW FOUL SMELLING *CENSORED*!
- Draco

*CENSORED*! THAT'S IT! JADE I'M COMMING WITH YOU!
- Jason

Um, you do know that you can't kill a story character.
- Rimi

Kill him in your minds! A ZILLION deaths.
Angel Hertz chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Cain, you act like a girl.

Mean... nice choice.
Angel Hertz chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Cable and Ain... I really like your spunk.
-Jade

It's better than Jairon or Jalex.
- Jason

I have a question, is it pairing yourself or are you pairing Jade?
- Blair

Cable.. like tv... *roars in laughter*
- JAde

She thinks it's hillarious.
Angel Hertz chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You're imagination's twisted? Let's be best friends. :D

Please don't mind her.
Alice Cuttingham chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Oh my gosh!..I can't believe Birdy's back. I was so suprised when Miles threw him out I didn't know what to do. I was just stuck. I'm really glad you updated though because I'm sowly but surely running out of things to read. Love what you do, hope you update soon!
heartstrings91 chapter 25 . 10/21/2012
You know, I try not to use things from my real life in my stories for that exact reason. (Not criticizing you, just some advice!) Anyyywaayyyy, AHHH WE MISSED YOU AND YOUR CHAPTER IS GOOD AS ALWAYS AND THE MILES HATRED AND THE CAIN FEELS. I have lost the ability to English.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »