Reviews for Sing
Guest chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever seen in my time in fanfiction and fiction press. (about two years) I only saw this story now and I read the entire story in about 3 hours. It was brilliant and I love everything about it. Update soon I guess and I love Logan he's so adorable. ;)))))
heartstrings91 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Ahhhhh darling, such a short update! Why must you hurt us like this? You give us fluffy Cain-and-family feelings and then you rip them away with an obviously-from-Miles phone call without telling us anything more! YOU ARE A BRILLIANT BASTARD, AND I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME. You're like Joss Whedon or Steven Moffat: hurting my heart with your goddamn beautiful feelings. I'd tell you to stop, but I don't actually want you to. *SO CONFLICTED*
Shady Shinigami chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
This is Belle And just so you know i do love Cain.
Ginbrat chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
Oh I absolutely love love love Cain and Abel! (That didn't sound right.) I really hope that Miles doesn't hurt Cain. I will DECAPITATE Miles if he does!
On a happy and non-violent note, please update soon.
lovesyoumore chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely love this3
Upload very very soon, I can't get enough.
Ginbrat chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Good God! Are you trying to make someone cry? I am NOT emotional. But when Cain and his Mom we're hugging and crying I couldn't help myself. Please update soon!
NamieLuvsAllFics chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
OMFG! XDDD I FUCKING LOVE THIS! I LOVE YOU! XDDD You have to try and hurry to upload the next chapter! WOOT! GO ABEL AND CAIN! 3
heartstrings91 chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
Oh, Cain, honey. Oh my god. I can't even handle this chapter. Miles is a sick bastard, and Cain and Abel are sweethearts. Our boys! I *must* know what happens!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
please update soon. I'm dying to know.
The Waffle Bunchie chapter 25 . 10/30/2012
...So if Miles doesn't get the shit bet out of him by Abel and Scotty, we will have problems 3

WHAT AN AMAZING STORY DFJSBCJDBCJDNCHKDNCJD
Angel Hertz chapter 25 . 10/25/2012
THAT *CENSORED*! I'LL MURDER YOUR *CENSORED*!
- Jade

Oh she's crying with rage... Congratulations. You're the third author to make this heartless woman cry...

Calm it.
- Jason

That stupid manager! When I had Tourm become my manager for the play... I was the one murdering him! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! LET'S KICK MILE'S SORRY *CENSCORED*!
- Blair

Forgive them, for they know naught what they do...
- Rimi
Angel Hertz chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
You *too censored to be typed* Miles! FOr going so low to rape a guy! I AM GONNA *CENSORED* KILL THAT GUY! GIMME MY GUN, SWORK KNIFE AND THE BIG TANK TWENTY BLOCKS FROM HERE!
- Jade

Good job. The chapters very... effective.
- Blair

THAT LOW FOUL SMELLING *CENSORED*!
- Draco

*CENSORED*! THAT'S IT! JADE I'M COMMING WITH YOU!
- Jason

Um, you do know that you can't kill a story character.
- Rimi

Kill him in your minds! A ZILLION deaths.
Angel Hertz chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Cain, you act like a girl.

Mean... nice choice.
Angel Hertz chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Cable and Ain... I really like your spunk.
-Jade

It's better than Jairon or Jalex.
- Jason

I have a question, is it pairing yourself or are you pairing Jade?
- Blair

Cable.. like tv... *roars in laughter*
- JAde

She thinks it's hillarious.
Angel Hertz chapter 1 . 10/24/2012