Reviews for Sing
Angel Hertz chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Cain, you act like a girl.
- Jade

Mean... nice choice.
- Blair
Angel Hertz chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Cable and Ain... I really like your spunk.
-Jade

It's better than Jairon or Jalex.
- Jason

I have a question, is it pairing yourself or are you pairing Jade?
- Blair

Cable.. like tv... *roars in laughter*
- JAde

She thinks it's hillarious.
- Draco
Angel Hertz chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You're imagination's twisted? Let's be best friends. :D
- Jade

Please don't mind her.
- Jason
Alice Cuttingham chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Oh my gosh!..I can't believe Birdy's back. I was so suprised when Miles threw him out I didn't know what to do. I was just stuck. I'm really glad you updated though because I'm sowly but surely running out of things to read. Love what you do, hope you update soon!
heartstrings91 chapter 25 . 10/21/2012
You know, I try not to use things from my real life in my stories for that exact reason. (Not criticizing you, just some advice!) Anyyywaayyyy, AHHH WE MISSED YOU AND YOUR CHAPTER IS GOOD AS ALWAYS AND THE MILES HATRED AND THE CAIN FEELS. I have lost the ability to English.
TheGirlWithTheNotepad chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
wow...I actually love this! Lol, please let Scotty/Abel/Kenny/Misty/Birdy/SOMEONE get miles? PLEASE?! But yeah, its brilliant :)
Ginbrat chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
I hate Miles! I want to freaking murder him!
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
this entire story has been amazing! will there be the rest of it?
lululuke015 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
ERMAHGERD! I totally freaked out when I realized that you used Abel and Cain as the main characters names! There is this amazing MaleXMale comic online called StarFighter, may be you've heard of it since the way you described Abel. He has blond/white hair, tall and has a somewhat phycial appearance. The comic is really graphs, don't know if you would like it that far, but if u haven't read it before, check it out! Can't wait to finish reading it!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
I love your mischief.
True Talker chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
I guess since I didn't read anything prior to this chapter I am a bit lost.
heartstrings91 chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
HOLY. GODDESS. OF. DARKFIC. I love Cain, he's so sweet and screwed-up, and vunerable, and I love Abel because he's so caring and he loves Cain and he just... just... and Marisol and Hail are adorable, and Kenny is a major plot-destroyer, and Miles is a fucking evil bitchsquealer who needs to go to jail and pay for the lives he's ruining and I LOVE YOU. Please don't forget about this story!
Ginbrat chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
It. Cuts off. At the most. MESSED UP MOMENT! What the heck was on the floor!?
Please update soon and please let me come into the story to physically harm Miles.
DustIsTheName chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
OMG! I really love this whole story so far. The characters are all pretty well developed and I love Cain and Able together because in my mind, they're cute together. But anyways I love your description and everything is well planned out. Keep up the good work! :D
zZ chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
MILES DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO DIE A FREAKING HORIFIC DEATH SO THAT U CAN WAKE UP IN HELL AND SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY ROTTING THERE LIKE YOU DESERVE! Um oh yeah please update '_
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »