Reviews for Sing
NamieLuvsAllFanfics chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
OMG! I really love this whole story so far. The characters are all pretty well developed and I love Cain and Able together because in my mind, they're cute together. But anyways I love your description and everything is well planned out. Keep up the good work! :D
zZ chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
MILES DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO DIE A FREAKING HORIFIC DEATH SO THAT U CAN WAKE UP IN HELL AND SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY ROTTING THERE LIKE YOU DESERVE! Um oh yeah please update '_
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
Whaa? Why so short! Tease!
GinBrat chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
I hate Miles! I wish Cain would let Misty or Scotty or somebody! Tell the cops what Miles is doing! Please let someone put Miles through the same thing he put Cain through! Only worse! Much much much worse! Please update soon.
Belle chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
That's not how it was in the outline. Ohs wells whatevs.
" Love you."
Fumiki chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
This is so frustrating. Someone, please just tell the police about this!
GinBrat chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
I HATE MILES! I WANT TO KILL! I WANT TO MURDER! I WANT TO DECAPITATE MILES!
Please update soon.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 21 . 7/14/2012
WTF you can't just stop there! : ( This is so frustrating!
Ill Take The Sword chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
I know I haven't reviewed at all and I just started officially following this story last chapter but I've been reading it for a while and I'm only doing this to say one thing:

I swear to all that is good and holy in this world if you don't bring Birdy back I will track you down and hack this story so Birdy never left in the first place.

I F***ING LOVE BIRDY
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Uhm, I'm sorry to say this, but you can't have Miles in your story anymore. I kind of stalked him and ripped his dick off and suffocated him with it. I was kinda angry. :D
GinBrat chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
I hate Miles! I hope Birdy is okay. Wait aren't Missy and Scotty in the room with him? If so I hope they wake up and Scotty beats the heck out of Miles. Please let Cain be okay. Please update soon!
Shiniko chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
I enjoyed this chapter, it was cute.
GinBrat chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
Cain and Abel are so cute together! I hate Miles!

Please update soon! :)
Shiniko chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. I'm looking forward to future chapters and hopefully Cain would be able to build up enough

courage to confide in his friends about what's going on and be able to reunite with his parents.
Marnie-May chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
This was a great chapter. I loved it when they went shopping and the rockstar came out in Cain...
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »