Reviews for Sing
TheGirlWithTheNotepad chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
wow...I actually love this! Lol, please let Scotty/Abel/Kenny/Misty/Birdy/SOMEONE get miles? PLEASE?! But yeah, its brilliant :)
Ginbrat chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
I hate Miles! I want to freaking murder him!
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2012
this entire story has been amazing! will there be the rest of it?
lululuke015 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
ERMAHGERD! I totally freaked out when I realized that you used Abel and Cain as the main characters names! There is this amazing MaleXMale comic online called StarFighter, may be you've heard of it since the way you described Abel. He has blond/white hair, tall and has a somewhat phycial appearance. The comic is really graphs, don't know if you would like it that far, but if u haven't read it before, check it out! Can't wait to finish reading it!
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 24 . 9/9/2012
I love your mischief.
True Talker chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
I guess since I didn't read anything prior to this chapter I am a bit lost.
heartstrings91 chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
HOLY. GODDESS. OF. DARKFIC. I love Cain, he's so sweet and screwed-up, and vunerable, and I love Abel because he's so caring and he loves Cain and he just... just... and Marisol and Hail are adorable, and Kenny is a major plot-destroyer, and Miles is a fucking evil bitchsquealer who needs to go to jail and pay for the lives he's ruining and I LOVE YOU. Please don't forget about this story!
Ginbrat chapter 24 . 9/3/2012
It. Cuts off. At the most. MESSED UP MOMENT! What the heck was on the floor!?
Please update soon and please let me come into the story to physically harm Miles.
DustIsTheName chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
OMG! I really love this whole story so far. The characters are all pretty well developed and I love Cain and Able together because in my mind, they're cute together. But anyways I love your description and everything is well planned out. Keep up the good work! :D
zZ chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
MILES DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO DIE A FREAKING HORIFIC DEATH SO THAT U CAN WAKE UP IN HELL AND SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY ROTTING THERE LIKE YOU DESERVE! Um oh yeah please update '_
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
Whaa? Why so short! Tease!
Ginbrat chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
I hate Miles! I wish Cain would let Misty or Scotty or somebody! Tell the cops what Miles is doing! Please let someone put Miles through the same thing he put Cain through! Only worse! Much much much worse! Please update soon.
Belle chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
That's not how it was in the outline. Ohs wells whatevs.
" Love you."
Fumiki chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
This is so frustrating. Someone, please just tell the police about this!
Ginbrat chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
I HATE MILES! I WANT TO KILL! I WANT TO MURDER! I WANT TO DECAPITATE MILES!
Please update soon.