Reviews for The Ambassador
please update soon!
The Phoenix Girl chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Great story! I really liked what I read! I hope you update soon _
Kangae no Hinansho chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
It has been 3 months...if you do not update i shall message you incessantly until you do. Ask my friends, i can be quite annoying when i want to be. So you must update. Now. Before i begin to ANNOY! Fear my wrath!

P.S. Awesome so far, please do continue.

KNH
The Weatherwitch chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
interesting...

i hope you update soon!
Nopotofgold chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
please update again soon! This has got my attention and i Love that i didn't have to wait through ten chapters to get to the lemony goodness. Hopefully next time she will have more say in it, but i am really glad she wasn't crying her eyes out at the end. Almost like she did want it but just not that way.
apple chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Wow, that girl got a lot more than she planned for the first night. I really hope you will update again. I want to see how things play out after such a night for the princess.
eternita chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
My friend told me to read this. She was right. This story is fabulous. Can't wait to read more.
bonghi chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
So good. I immensely enjoyed reading this story. Please update soon.
awildrose chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I want to know more more more! Kate write! xD
Wilt chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I really like this story! The pace you're going at makes everything very suspenseful and I'm anxious to see what becomes of Daelan because their kiss was unexpected and hot :) This is very well-written and I hope to see updates soon!
Lemonpie chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Interesting start, very well written and nicely detailed.

Celia chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Oh, how intense! I like the interaction. I'll definatelly note this one down. Looking forward to updates!