Reviews for Musings on the One Ring & the Invisibility Cloak
Hi-ya chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
如果你用的什么都?
Crewsy Boy chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Have you seen when Harry Met Sally? Do you think there is a correlation between the two?
Lord Corker chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Indeed... however, I have always been curious about what would happen if one were to slide that gorgeous, solid gold ring onto one's finger whilst crouched under the light fabric of Harry's cloak of invisibility. Would one be fine? Would one be in a state of invisibility for all times, forced to watch those around them frolicking without them? Would one be trapped in an alternate universe, forced to fight an unholy battle with the Dark Lords of both series (Voldemort and Sauron)?

Just a few thoughts...
Hail Mr. H chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
was ist, wenn Sie beide verwenden
Pablo chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
pero ¿qué pasa si usted usa tanto
Paco chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
lo que si usted usa tanto
The Corkey Ring chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I'm curious what a ring or cloak has to do with any of this. I'm confused. Isn't this the one where the girl fell down that rabbit hole?
Big Mac Attack chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
No offense, but related these two is outrageous. Lord of the Rings is clearly the better story.
Also, what is a regularly nice wizard? Really?
Keith chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Okay... cool idea, but what if you slip the ring on whilst inside the cloak of invisibility?
Sir Charles chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Yes, but what about if you wear both?
C-Money chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
What happens if you wear both?
forgot my password chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good point, but I must disagree that they're the same thing. The Ring does not make one "invisible" only; rather, it thrusts the person into an alternative dimension in which he is visible to the Dark Lord Sauron, and the Dark Lord's workings are visible to him as well. He is invisible to the world, but given to the "other world" as long as he's wearing it. There is a lot more complexity to the Ring than the invisibility cloak.

I say this as an LOTR fan, but I don't know much about Harry Potter, so sorry if I'm wrong. Cool thoughts, though!
quasys chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I can see what you are getting at. Very interesting. Yes, very interesting indeed. I like it. I've never really though about it, but you make a good point.