Reviews for Loan Plus Interest
PenguinLover33 chapter 20 . 2/2
Love!
Sapphire Faith chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
I think Jared's comment about Lydia having everything memorized could have been worded better, but it's all right. You left off the last d in "dad," too. Other than that, this was a good chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
This chapter was cute. I think the part of the chapter after Lorenzo appeared, when they were talking about their relationship, could have been longer, but that's only my opinion.
Sapphire Faith chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
The questions were a nice touch. They led up to the kiss rather well. This was a good chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
That was a nice not-so-cliche ending. I think you write that well. The awkwardness wasn't overbearing, but it wasn't nonexistent either. This chapter was good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
That is definitely one of the funniest confessions of liking someone, though it wasn't to his face. A couple of missing letters and punctuation marks, but it was a good chapter otherwise.
Sapphire Faith chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
I caught a small typo, but it's not a big deal. This chapter was really cute.
Sapphire Faith chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
I know I'm reviewing really late, but I really can't imagine what it would be like to go through an experience like that, to know people in a shooting that horrible... I'm glad we share our faith in God, though!
Sapphire Faith chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Lydia isn't being totally oblivious to Lorenzo flirting with her, at the very least. Meeting his family was... entertaining. This chapter was good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Things are getting a bit more interesting... I didn't see any mistakes in this chapter. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
That was a very strange intervention meeting... I do like that little bit of information about Lydia's reason for not getting into romantic relationships, and, frankly, I kind of agree. I liked this chapter. It was really good.
Sapphire Faith chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I love that little story of how Tyler and Lyd met! I didn't see any huge mistakes. This was a good chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
You know what's weird? I also like Ben & Jerry (the show), I write, my name is Elizabeth a.k.a Liz, I have a teacher named Mr. Perkins, I'm horrible at ice skating, I live in the U.S. And now I bet you have no idea what I'm talking about...anyways, I love your stories Nacho, and Loan Plus
Sapphire Faith chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Lydia's mom's hilarious. I liked the humor in this chapter. Lorenzo was a bit creepy to me, though... This was a good chapter.
Sapphire Faith chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
There were a few mistakes in this chapter, but not very many. I agree with Gabby and and Lyd that hearing about my future would just cause me to make certain decisions.
240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »