Reviews for Meet Me at the Altar
Cookie Maker chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
This story is alot like Maid Sama so sweet
drown in my desire chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
It's been more than a year... Are you going to update soon?
drown in my desire chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Why wouldn't engagement photo shoots go well?

I don't really feel like Liam and Nora have any chemistry...
drown in my desire chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I like Josh already :)

I'm choosing to believe that the subliminal message in Josh's words were - don't get married to Brooke!
drown in my desire chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
It's great that Nora wants her studio to be her own but if she wants a studio at all she should accept her dad's money. :P
drown in my desire chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Liam isn't happy because he's engaged to a bitch! LOL
drown in my desire chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Poor drunk Nora! And ew, Brooke is a total bitch.
drown in my desire chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Aw, poor Nora.
drown in my desire chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Hot Nora! I love Tristan :)
drown in my desire chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow it's been a long time since I logged on to FP. And what a nice welcome I got! This story is full of promise. :)
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Again, I feel like a lot of this is too much telling and not enough showing. Nora at times doesn’t feel like a photographer; I’d think someone who takes pictures for a living would have a lot more attention to detail, and adding in something to her personality would make her come alive more to the reader. A lot of the descriptions are a bit vague, so maybe you could expand on them to give her more of a vibe.
[everyone wasn't always all smiles for engagement photo shoots, and most times it required a good amount of effort on both the photographer's part as well as the couple's to create that romantic atmosphere.] Why not? This might just be a personal thing, but I don’t get why a couple wouldn’t be happy with their engagement photos. Maybe you could expand on that a little?
Some of this felt a little rushed, and there doesn’t really feel like there’s any chemistry between Liam and Nora. I feel like there should be a bit more build up before he starts spilling his guts to her. I also feel like you’ve crammed a lot of his backstory in. Why is he suddenly telling Nora all of this? It makes him come across as a bit…weak. Especially in terms of Brooke. Makes him almost unlikable. I think you could spread it out a bit more, hint towards his feelings rather than have him state them so explicitly. And be careful with POV; you switch between Liam and Nora in points and it makes more sense to stick to Nora. As always, hope this helps.
roni2010-tealyellow chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
love it.. onward to see, what will happen next..
Music.Sets.Me.Free chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is such a great story so far! It has a great hook and I am already interested! Nora seems like a great, realistic character and easy to relate to! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you post more soon! This plot seems very unique and fun!

s/3037894/1/The-Ballad-of-Mona-Lisa
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
I feel like a lot of this falls into telling; you explain a lot, leaving nothing for the reader to guess at, and it means that at times, the characters can come across as a little 2D. There doesn't feel like there's that much to them. The shift in perspective was a bit disorientating, especially as you've had so much time dedicated to the main character. It's a bit odd to suddenly switch. Chapter was a bit jumpy - the best thing I can suggest is to lengthen the scenes a bit, show more of the characters - show thier reactions and emotions rather than just telling it so explicitly - and it would really lift things up, in a way. Hope that helps!
Hliath chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Where did you get the idea to write about a blind character, and did you do any research to make sure you adequately captured the mannerisms and abilities of a blind person? Interesting story so far.
228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »