Reviews for Top Hat
InLoveWithSongs chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
i really love your story. It's amazing i can't wait to read the next chapter please update soon. Plus it's hilarious at some parts i'll just burst out laughing. My favourite characters are Raiden and Kei :D
Apple Lefrog chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Oh hells nah. I didn't expect that the date would be Raiden! Actually, I didn't expect a date coming at all. I think I would want Andy to end up with Shin, or Raiden but I'm not sure. This story is going great! I can't wait 'til the next chapter, soo update soon(:
luvbookworm chapter 12 . 6/4/2011
luv this story. beggin u 2 update
pat-the-tap chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
this is a really good and AMAZINGLY detailed story:)

keep up the great work!
cuteangel chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
OmG you are the best author in the world.

I cant stop reading the story, this is like the best I've ever read.

Don't you dare stop writing this story its is just too amazing to be stopped.

And Pretty pretty pretty please post soon the next chapters i'm dying to know whats next
Ichigo325 chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I accidently spelt my name wrong from the last chapter. (x And it's my pleasure being your first reviewer. (: Well anyways, I thought this chapter had many funny parts to it. I feel bad for Akiko since she keeps getting bullied on, poor Akiko. _ The ending of the chapter was so intense! I had a feeling that the blind date would either be Raiden or Arashi. Fingers cross that Raiden won't tell Aiko's secret! (x I can't wait until the next chapter, update whenever you can. (:
NotToBeMessedWith chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Fucking Awesome!

I think this is the best chapter! Plz update very soon! This is really getting good and tense! My kind of story :) Anyways have you got a FanFic account? If you do what is it plz?
Carmel March chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I'm really liking this story so far! I'm not sure which direction you'll take with it, but I'm excited to find out! Hope you update soon :)

Carm
Raiden fan chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
Yess! Andy and raiden! More more more! Love this chapter.. Update soon!
Pixie.Florence chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Hello there.

I really like the plot line of the story so far.

I'm not sure as to who I want Andy to end up with but it would be pretty entertaining if she didn't end up with any of the guys in the story so far but someone entirely new, if not for the entire rest of the story but if only for a bit.

I can't believe you left it with a cliff-hanger :O That is unforgivable. Haha. Just kidding, but still I'm hoping ofr a quick update.

-Pixx
Follow-The-Spiders chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
So you did delete the story because I was surprised when I noticed that "Top Hat" wasn't in my favorites list. I remember reviewing.

Okay, so here goes:

a) Lots of grammatical errors.

b) The story line is confusing.

c) Character development needs to be worked on. They're all too shallow.

d) You flit between on scene and another; there are no breaks between the changes.

Good things:

a) It's definitely got potential.

b) I like the theme of revenge and friendship that persists in this story, but you will have to edit the story because of all grammatical errors.

Suggestions:

a) Try and write the chapters according to the changes in scene. Or, if one scene is too short, the try incorporating breaks in to the chapter(s).

b) For character development, try and show some depth to everyone; have more meaningful scenes between the characters and stuff like that.
Ichicigo325 chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
I really like this fanfic so far. I like all the drama in there. I don't know who I want Andy to end up with since all the different types of romance cliche is in there. I can't wait til the next chapter! Update whenever! (:
27 | « Prev Page 1 2