Reviews for It's Kind of a Long Story
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Hey

this story is so awesome my mind imploded

and the other stories you wrote were wonderful too XDDDD
slave to the voices chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
This one was good. Maybe it's just the violence that I like. I don't know. Either way, I liked that you made the drunk guy sound like a drunk guy. Nice work.
slave to the voices chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Not your best chapter in my opinion. I don't really know why. I guess it just seemed a little weak. I only noticed a couple minor errors.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
LOL these stories are great.
slave to the voices chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I've actually met women like Marcie and I love Kale's reaction. It's nice to see that you're putting out such clean work so quickly. Great job!
slave to the voices chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I like this chapter. While it's not as smooth flowing as the others, it has a bit of action that I love. I'm curious if you're gonna keep us hanging or you're gonna tie all these together with some off the wall finale. Either way, I'm enjoying your work.

I'll be checking for more!
slave to the voices chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I didn't like this chap. as much as the last one, and I'm a little confused by it. That being said, I'm still intrigued.

As in the first chapter, this one was perfectly written. It's a refreshing change to see a story who's author has taken enough pride to put out something that's not riddled with basic errors.
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very nice opening. It was technically well written and beautifully described. Great work.

I feel that with this intro you could take the story in so many different directions and I'm curious to see where it goes.

Looking forward to more.
Mr. Random17 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Where did this come from? It's cool.