Reviews for Right Where I Left It
Aamna chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Homagerd I think I'm in love with Russell. But does Addison ever end up with someone?
Addy chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
pleaseee update. I love this story. I love how the emotions from Addison are just pouring out -so raw and so intense. But more than that I'm curious to know what's going to happen between her and Lillian (I feel a bit sad for Lillian D: ) and her and Kalen 333 (so cute).
tiggerandpooh chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
I love this story, so far. :) You've added just the right bit of emotion, and managed to add humor, too. Good job on this. I hope you update soon. :)
ThatCoolCamelHump chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
whats wrong with you man? UPDATE ALREADY! (..she said ever-so-kindly..hehe..okay.) But seriously its been forever and a decade and this is too damn good to not finish so yeah. get to it (im not usually this bossy. so dont think that.) um so yeah please update kind sir- i mean miss.
Loving fan girl
RainbowCloudArt chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
I seriously love this story! If you want, I could beta for you?
kistnerelizabeth chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I like the humor of this story so far. Talking to inanimate objects definitely reminds me of myself! XD
Faithydarwing chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
I seriously love this story. It's really entertaining and Addison is just hilariously random, but hopefully someone gives her and Kalen a kick up the backside soon so they can finally realise their feelings! Please update soon, cause it's going to be torture having to wait :D
IndigoBlueButterfly1 chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Sonya, please stop bitching and let the guy be happy with the person he loves. Addison, please stop being stupid and get with the guy you love. Kalen, stop being an idot, dump the girl you don't like and be with the girl you do love! IS IT SO FRICKING HARD?

On the whole, awesome story! I eagerly await more chapters.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I read all of this at one go. Finally.
Awesome! I really loved it :)

Mario is a great creation.. And I think you've built Addison pretty well too. Kalen obviously is the strong and silent, secretly emotional hero we all know and love ;)

Can't wait to read more!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I'm typeless. This chapter was amazing. I... I'm just typeless.
Aamna chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Asdfghjkl! Kalen is just too perfect for me to handle! I am sososo jealous of Addison...and hating Sonya. And thanks for telling me who called Kalen :$ I was confused for a bit. Buts pleeeaasseee update soon!
Aamna chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Who called Kalen? :o and Addison and Kalen should just get married already, nuff said.
Kriss chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I love you and your over dramatic characters so much right now but eww Lillian pregnant that means addisons dad has been gettin busy eww she annoys me I'm on addisons side she's such a try hard
DrunkOnImagination chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I loved this story! Addison is so funny and quirky! I loved the part where she talk about Mr Krabs having it with a whale... that made me laugh out loud.

But, now I'm kinda sad because of the ending :( poor Addison
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 9 . 1/31/2013
I love this story because it is really funny but can also be serious and stuff. This last scene in the 9th chapter almost made me cry because it's just so sad about Addison's life and she was crying, so I wanted to cry. It was really good, though! I can't wait for the next chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »