Reviews for Right Where I Left It
CaitlinEA chapter 18 . 6/27
What? Aaaaahhhh, you can't just leave a cliffhanger like that? What, does Lillian's water break prematurely? Omg, update soon please!
Clara chapter 18 . 6/27
Really? A cliff hanger? Of course. Really great by the way! Mario is just awesome- and so are Kalen and Addison. How do you even pronounce Kalen? Not to be offensive, but it's a really different name so I'm just guessing... Please update soon! I absolutely adore this!
-Clara
thebluepig08 chapter 18 . 6/27
Oh my! Please update soon!
CaitlinEA chapter 17 . 6/15
Omg! Big smiley 's what you meant about Amelia and Mario! Laughing face emoji. She's who he was texting, isn't she! OMG, so happy for them! Really want to know how that came about though, lol. Like whether she texted him first, or if he texted her first, or if they randomly bumped into each somewhere and got to talking. Big smiley emoji. Shame about breakfast, though. Sigh emoji. I'm excited to see how dinner goes. Smiley emoji. And omg, yes! Kalen knows! I can't wait to see how their relationship goes! Heart eyes smiley emoji. I forgot, but does Kalen know Addy's first name yet? And is Lil having a boy or girl? I really hope Addy sticks around after high school when the baby comes. Sigh emoji. Can't wait for the next update! Kissy face emoji.
thebluepig08 chapter 17 . 6/12
Oh my goodness. He knows. He freaking knows! AND HE'S ALL SMILEY SMILEY ABOUT IT. Oh my. KALEN KNOWS!

*screams internally*

And Mario's all smiley smiley about a girl (my hunch) too! I think it's Amelia. I "hope" it's Amelia!

I totally loved this chapter! Please update soon! :D
KimberleySacha chapter 17 . 6/12
Building up ae... :D
i wuz pretty surprised when Addison asked her dad and lillian who she hates so much if they could go out to dinner... :)
shes getting there slowly :))
please update soon!:D
I-am-happy chapter 16 . 6/7
I NEED MORE, LLAMA! GIVE ME MORE! I CAN'T EVEN BE CALM RIGHT NOW. HURYYYYY!
I-am-happy chapter 15 . 6/7
*dying* WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. AHHHA. *goes to read more*
Aamna chapter 16 . 6/6
Asdfghjkl I am so happy that you decided to continue with this story! It's going really well so far and I'm really excited for the ending! Update soon :*
Lovelygyrl96 chapter 16 . 5/28
Awwww I love it lol update soon!
KimberleySacha chapter 16 . 5/28
whats her name?!
has kalen seri broken up wiv Sonya?
please update soon! :D
thebluepig08 chapter 16 . 5/28
Yay! Another update! *throws confetti everywhere*

Boom goes the canon! Kalen finally said it. I think Addison really needs to takes this in consideration. *sigh* I'm a bit worried for her too.

Anyway, I wish Kalen and Addison would finally get it together now that Sonya is *kapoosh* gone! YEAS~!

Awesome chapter! I love how this is going so far! Please update soon even though Kalen can be little too intense for your liking! ;)
CaitlinEA chapter 16 . 5/28
You had me worried for a second there. Pained emoji. I thought Kalen wasn't going to forgive her. Sigh emoji. And then when Ads started freaking out about the psychiatrist thing...sad face emoji. BUT I'M SO GLAD EVERYTHING IS STARTING TO LOOK UP NOW! Thumbs up emoji. Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Mario gets with that (Amelia?) girl! Big smile emoji!
thebluepig08 chapter 15 . 5/27
Hi, foxcean! (formerly dancingllama)

So, this is the first time I've ever read your work and I'm honestly so freaking glad I came across it!
I'm so very impressed and entertained!

First of all, I love how you write. Fast-paced, straight to the point and humorous! You're not the one who drags their stories too much. Also, I love how you put the way Addison feels. It comes across the screen. The story's light and a very enjoyable read but still has a deep foundation. Your plot is also strong and exciting. The story is going on a smooth pace at the moment and I'm very interested in more! Right amount of intensity and drama and right amount of humour.

Second, I superbly love your charcters! Especially Mario! I hope Amelia and him end up together! Kalen, on the other hand, is such a good friend but a bad lover. XD Don't get me wrong, I totally fangirl over him (like Addison does) but ugh! Come on, man. Just admit it already will yah? Anyway, I also adore Addison! She's not a bad child. She's just confused and I can see that she means no harm. I totally love her little kleptomaniac brain. But that mental disease got me worried. Is she depressed? *sigh*
Oh, and I love how your characters are so not cliche. Like Sonya, and Lilian. They're good people. It just makes the story so much more interesting.

All in all, this will probably be one of my favorite stories in this site! Excellent work! I'm very glad you posted it in FictionPress!

Oh, and I have a question. What's the full name of Addison? I'm so confused. XD Is Addison her last name or is it Geraldson? Or is it Faith Addison Geraldson? Because I'm assuming that Geraldson is her last name because that is what's on her mother's grave. So is Addison like a second name?

Hahahaha, sorry for the randomness. XD Just wanted to sort that out.

Foxcean, you just earned yourself a new follower (and favoriter? I guess?) XD Please update soon! I'm totally going to stick around for what happens next!

Ciao!
CaitlinEA chapter 15 . 5/25
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! (If you can't see, that space is filled with crying emoji's) You have no idea how happy I am. Tbh, I completely forgot about this story until you updated. I read the updated chapter and then re-read the others. Soooo glad you got back into it (heart eyes emoji). Update soon!
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »