Reviews for Right Where I Left It
MysteryEmpress999 chapter 19 . 7/11
OMGGGGGGGGG I love this story to death! I'm so excited to see how this ends. I don't get Lillian, she like nice and evil at the same time...-confused _ But the plot/character development is great!
Deliciouslyfamouschaos chapter 19 . 7/10
THIS IS AMAZING! read it all
In one go and I really can't wait for the update! So happy for mario and Amelia
TOTALLY SHIPPING #KADDISON
LOVING THE STORY
Good job
thebluepig08 chapter 19 . 7/10
WHAT?! YOU'RE ENDING THIS? WHYYYYYY! WHYYYY! OH MY.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10
Still the best story ever
CaitlinEA chapter 18 . 6/27
What? Aaaaahhhh, you can't just leave a cliffhanger like that? What, does Lillian's water break prematurely? Omg, update soon please!
Clara chapter 18 . 6/27
Really? A cliff hanger? Of course. Really great by the way! Mario is just awesome- and so are Kalen and Addison. How do you even pronounce Kalen? Not to be offensive, but it's a really different name so I'm just guessing... Please update soon! I absolutely adore this!
-Clara
thebluepig08 chapter 18 . 6/27
Oh my! Please update soon!
CaitlinEA chapter 17 . 6/15
Omg! Big smiley 's what you meant about Amelia and Mario! Laughing face emoji. She's who he was texting, isn't she! OMG, so happy for them! Really want to know how that came about though, lol. Like whether she texted him first, or if he texted her first, or if they randomly bumped into each somewhere and got to talking. Big smiley emoji. Shame about breakfast, though. Sigh emoji. I'm excited to see how dinner goes. Smiley emoji. And omg, yes! Kalen knows! I can't wait to see how their relationship goes! Heart eyes smiley emoji. I forgot, but does Kalen know Addy's first name yet? And is Lil having a boy or girl? I really hope Addy sticks around after high school when the baby comes. Sigh emoji. Can't wait for the next update! Kissy face emoji.
thebluepig08 chapter 17 . 6/12
Oh my goodness. He knows. He freaking knows! AND HE'S ALL SMILEY SMILEY ABOUT IT. Oh my. KALEN KNOWS!

*screams internally*

And Mario's all smiley smiley about a girl (my hunch) too! I think it's Amelia. I "hope" it's Amelia!

I totally loved this chapter! Please update soon! :D
KimberleySacha chapter 17 . 6/12
Building up ae... :D
i wuz pretty surprised when Addison asked her dad and lillian who she hates so much if they could go out to dinner... :)
shes getting there slowly :))
please update soon!:D
I-am-happy chapter 16 . 6/7
I NEED MORE, LLAMA! GIVE ME MORE! I CAN'T EVEN BE CALM RIGHT NOW. HURYYYYY!
I-am-happy chapter 15 . 6/7
*dying* WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS. AHHHA. *goes to read more*
Aamna chapter 16 . 6/6
Asdfghjkl I am so happy that you decided to continue with this story! It's going really well so far and I'm really excited for the ending! Update soon :*
Lovelygyrl96 chapter 16 . 5/28
Awwww I love it lol update soon!
KimberleySacha chapter 16 . 5/28
whats her name?!
has kalen seri broken up wiv Sonya?
please update soon! :D