Reviews for indescribably infinite
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Very relatable, very euphoric :)

"Toes pressed firmly to the edge of the world." Wonderful image :)

"I am alive, alive, alive, burning against the skyline, brilliant, blazing, blistering." That has to be my favourite sentence in all the work I read up to now. 3

I love the title as well. Definitely know what you're talking about, great job on the atmosphere!

I'm not quite that sure though about the very last line, or rather the "quite undeniably" in it. I know what you want to express, but to me, the "quite" takes something away from that atmosphere, since I understand it in a way similar to "somehow"... but that's probably me.

Anyway: Great job, once again! I simply love your poetry 3
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love the euphoric tone in this. Favourite line: "I am alive, alive, alive, burning against the skyline" Certain parts of this reads like lyrics.

Keep writing!
realityisadream chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
By golly, girl, you're an amazing writer...and I get that from reading one of your stories. You put my dear little Twenty Eleven to shame. :)
a science of faith chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this is undoubtedly the best poem i've ever read on this topic, if you will. it's happy and absolute without foraying into being too corny or overly done. perfect.
SomeRandomScribbles chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Brilliant writing! You create such a clear and interesting image, and you use colours really well.