Reviews for Secrets of the School Slut
kratik chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
I come back to this story, every so often. I really want to see it finished. It even inspired one of my yet-to-be-published stories!

Please update! :)
Joanna.55 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
This story is great! I can't wait to read the next chapter, I hope you continue with it! (:
I-Know-Everything chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Ah, well, it's been a while, but I'm really anticipating the next chapter! What's gonna happen between Maggie and Max? *nudge, nudge*

Your face is wonderful! And I'm too lazy to make a cover. :P
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
really interesting
I like it
FallingInLoveWithLetters chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
OMG I am interested! Please please peleaseee post more!
redambrosia chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Loveeeeee. The whole being a slut to over compensate for having their heart broken is such a cliche for guys but I have never read about it in a girl's perspective and I loveeeeee it. So glad you're back and I miss Max. Update soon!
KillaCupcakes chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
I like this. I really like Max and Maggie together. Their interactions had me laughing out loud. Seriously. I definitely want to set more of Max.

The main criticism I have is that the chronology in chapter 12 didn't flow well. The flashbacks were confusing because they weren't properly noted. It felt like you kept going off on tangents.

Other than that, I think this is a good story. It's definitely an original idea. I love that Maggie isn't a good girl but she's still likable. So I will be interested to read more. Update soon!
absentmindedprofessor chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Great so far! It's cool that you're writing it from the "other side's" perspective. Maggie doesn't seem too bad of a person, maybe just a little... uncaring about the whole situation, but that's fine, I guess. I'm definitely adding this story to my alerts.
redambrosia chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
I wish you would update soon; the real plot just began!
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
really good please keep on writing :) I'm like obsessed with it please keep on writing
I-Know-Everything chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Cool chapter. I liked how much of an ass Max was. It was humorous. Especially how he kept on bringing it back up whenever Maggie wanted something from him.

So, should I be expecting an update soon?

Oh, and good luck on driving and everything. Been there, done that. Three months ago. And when you drive on a highway, it's pretty fun for the first few times.
Rawrly chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Zomg. I lovelovelove your story. I really like Max, too. xD
somuchformyhappyending chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
love it!
I-Know-Everything chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Okay, this was pretty good. :) Still entertaining me.
Miss Peachy chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Girl, I apologize for not logging in to itouch can be a pain to use sometimes, anyway, I loved the chapter! Maxine sounds gorgeous, and I am definitely excited to see what type of parties Maggie is going to go to. Maybe something sexual? Lol, my mind is in the gutter.

Update soon love!