Reviews for Frank Luke, Last of the Arizona Gunfighters
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was imformative and nicely written.

SirScott
sophiesix chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
wow this guy was awesome! Thanks for sharing him with us. Live hard, not long: an exciting life even if a short one. i can't see him being happy in a 1960's retirement home: thus, a fitting life well lived!
ihateyoupleasedie chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I read the first five lines and got crazy bored. It was like a History lesson. And there was absolutely no dialogue. Sorry, but this just isn't my kinda thing...
nickyO chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Making history more appealing than the text books, thumbs up.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was both excellent and confusing. I do have some scant knowledge of WI history. But, it's not very good. I don't know anything about aircraft (besides the Red Baron) in WWI. I basically thought there was no point to them bc they didn't have jets-like B29s from WWII. I have no clue what the hydrogen ballons did. I loved the ending. It was a lovely tribute. But, I'm very confused on the historical facts of WWI. Also I wasn't clear was this the first medal of honor ever given? I thought you had to be alive to get that. This is why I have to go check out more history books at the library. But, I do really like you writting this kind of story. It's history that will soon be forgotten if people like you don't write it down. Sorry if that makes you feel old. But, if it's any consoluation I hadinterview me about 9/11 and that made me feel old