Reviews for One Girl's Strength
Nejie 8059 chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Amazing story with wonderful characters. I love the way you wrote the facts about bullying and discrimination. There's so much work you put into details. I can see you're a dedicated writer. I hope to read more of your stories especially continuing the adventure of Ran-chan.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Nice story...i really loved it.
grear job
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I really hope that Ran and shiori get along in the future,
and for chikane and himeko as well,
and people start to be alittle better and nice.
nice story...till this chapter I liked it.
Im forwarded to read to the end :)
FuzzySandwitch chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
I know it's been a few years since you finished this story but your wording for giving the characters "a break for a little while" made me wonder, are you thinking of writing a sequel for this story? You've created some wonderful characters, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one interested in checking in on them and see how they're doing in the future! Really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing your story with us.
AnFri chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I love your story, another awesome chapter ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Have i told you that your story is awesome ? Ok it is awesome, and you are an awesome writer ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
oh thats evil, a jealous shiori !? Awesome story ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
This story is simply awesome ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
finally something sweet happens for Ran. great chapter. Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Great chapter, awesome story, awesome writer ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
This chapter was really hard and sad but you are an awesome writer ! Hx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
There is not much to say except that this story is awesome ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Absolutely great story ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Ok its officil, I love this story, you are so detailed and made this story so believable that it keeps me captured. Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
AnFri chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I really begin to love this story and cant stop reading ! Thx for posting this and please keep writing !
153 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »