Reviews for Holy Water
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
please tell me you will finish this, it will haunt me if you don't!

is bonnie the one who makes the rain stop or is something else going on?

how cold the rain is depends on how cold and lonely he makes himself be, doesn't it?

i love how oliver thinks he only wants to get away from everything, but just doesn't take that step. i personally don't believe life gets better if you "flee"; your problems are going to follow you wherever you go until you face them. though, he could choose to face them somewhere else than in his hometown.

please don't leave the mysteries in this story unsolved *puppy eyes*!
Shamalan Grey chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
This story is actually very intriguing even if Oliver is extremely gloomy. It must he the rain. People tend to be mire depressed in the rain.

-Shama
Bwaha chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
I feel like Bonnie's the one that can stop the rain. Maybe that's where the fight came from.

I like the direction this is going in and I can't wait for the rest. :]
plumblossom chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
I was sure that Cassidy's mystery guy was Oliver!

And Oliver doesn't know that Bram's been in love with him the whole time, and that Bram got his own place so Oliver could move in with him . . .

oh well. At least he cares a little (and almost as much as he really cares)

I'm assuming that the fight at the end of the chapter is about Oliver. But the interesting thing is that Bonnie went in the car with her.

So, I;m looking forward to the nexgt update!
fumoso-hiver chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Your story is like a puzzle. You reveal the story in pieces, from chapter to chapter, from few sentences to sentences. Usually in fictionpress, people write things upfront. The drama begins from chapter one so the readers will get hooked to the story. I think your first chapter is captivating, but it certainly doesn't reveal much about what the story is going to be about, but as I've read more chapters, chapter one begins to make more sense, and I'm loving the discovery. I would say you're a great author, please write a real novel. The characterisation is evident and the plot is just amazing.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
I feel like something bad is going to happen.
Aster Stark chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
It's interesting! Thanks for posting!
fumoso-hiver chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I encourage you to update more frequently. Yeah, I'm such a nagging jerk but I can't help it. This story has captivated me. I have weird theory that Cassidy can actually make rain without noticing.
Potatoe1988 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
You're really good at doing just the right level of subtle. There are clues there to things, but not enough to make the answer obvious.
Scorned chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
...

I really hope the fish survives. Like, I almost cried when I heard it was sick. Huh. Thing is, I wouldn't shed a tear if something happened to Cassidy...O.o
fumoso-hiver chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
So Bram is special as well, and someone has the same power as Oliver. Just who is Oliver? Sounds like he has some kind of trauma as well. I really like this story. The mystery makes me want to strangle you to update every single day.

(PS: Your pace for updates is reasonable, not too long not too short.)
Scorned chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Oh Cassidy. The biggest fail I've ever read about. And lawls to the green shorts :D. I'm still not a huge Bram fan, but I suppose I'll just have to lear to deal with it, as he seems to be a central character -le sigh-
fumoso-hiver chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Arrgh! I want to know what happens next! This story is too addicting. What's wrong with the weather? There are so many mysteries that I cheer over updates.
Potatoe1988 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
I'm really curious about all this stuff with the suddenly stopping rain is all about. You've done a great job of building suspense with it!
pinkmeowscato chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Uwwww, ominous! :3c

This story is really awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »