Reviews for The Prince of Sevonia
sacredflame778 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is a captivating story. I really got a feel for the main character. I get the feeling that his flaws are going to come in handy sometime later in the story. Are the sylphs supposed to be people or wind spirits as their names suggest? Either way, I would like to read more.
The lone canine chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awesome. Simply amazing. Very interesting and unique character names and the plot seems like it is going to be very interesting and exciting to read. Write more soon please!
Kitt3n chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
The way you composed the fight scene in the beginning was really well done. The use of details was good, it revealed just enough to give a mental image of the characters and what was happening but not so much that too much was revealed. It was really interesting and enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work!
Cole Culain chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Grammatically speaking, this piece is great. You've come a long way since Fate of a Lycanthrope. Plotwise, it's also very good, though I assume that this world will be built over time. There's a lot of deep, complex stuff happening in the background here, and just physical characteristics, like antenna hair, should at some point be explained.

I also note that Enochians are in this. Is it the same world as Ketsu's though many years in the past/future? Or are you just recycling the race?

Either way, a solid beginning, and I look forward to reading the rest.

Now, for a teeny tiny shameless plug. I posted a side story some time ago, Sin. I've gotten only a few reviews, and in them, little to no feedback. I'd welcome your take on them. It's actually an elaborate literary experiment I'm testing myself with, but I'm anxious to know how the plot works out.