Reviews for In the Mind of a Psychopath
IceandShade chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
With the 'older brother reading this and getting very upset' thing, that's probably the reason why I write my stories (the bits and pieces to be used in Distorted) in runes, just so that no one can read it and try to put me back in therapy. I'm not sure if they would or not, but I'd rather not take any chances.

It is interesting how we write when younger. With my earlier fanfictions, they are much closer to cannon than any of my current ones. I actually had to look up information to see if what I had written then was correct. Kind of sad when I don't believe myself to be able to write cannon following shorts.

(by the way, 'rune's is something I self taught myself after reading the Hobbit with the language on the cover. There is a site, too. It's fun - sunnyway runes/ write_in_runes .html - except, my 'c', 'k', and 'o' are different.)

This is why I never write reviews - they never are about the story

Very interesting piece, though. If you have any more from that notebook, I think you should put them up, if only just to let us have a peek into your head :D
Courage1220 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This Was Interesting. I Actually Really Liked It! What Do All The Numbers At The End Of The Lines Mean?
meowmie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was twisted but strangely interesting! _ Is there more stories like this from your notebook?