Reviews for guernica
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Kind of bitter, kind of romantic; a really vivid description. You really had my breath hitch with this (there's not much that has such an effect...)

"I'm not yet done painting you as something glorious." Especially liked that line 3

"plethora of colours and sounds and ohsoalive"... so poetic

"when you whisper sweet nothings into my ear, they've never meant more than they do now". So haunting in its contrast 3

"Me, I'm a bit of an accident, a bit of a naked flame". Heh, kinda relatable, that line xD

I'm not normally into poems where a person is compared to flowers or whatever, so I must admit I was a little surprised how much of an effect this had on me. But I really like it, especially with that end where everything falls apart. Definitely relatable!
cab fed hig chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
"i'm not yet done painting you as something glorious." - so raw and emotional.

this piece is of the most delicate porcelain, you had my spine shivering with your elegant precision.

"a bit of a naked flame" - loved this line the most.

bitterly romantic, heartbreakingly genius wordplay.
Lotus-Hua chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was a really interesting and well-written piece, in my opinion. Short and sweet, the description was great and overall, the writing was easy to read and the wording was excellent. I like the stylization of no capitals and italics and such. :)