Reviews for Infected
Pantu chapter 12 . 3/26
I really like the premise of this story. It's certainly interesting and I'll be reading to the end, but the whole thing could really do with a good edit. One or two are acceptable at this level, but there are a lot of wrong tenses and some all out wrong words scattered throughout these first few chapters, which detracts from what is otherwise an interesting plot and intriguing characters.
Blacksheep28 chapter 1 . 3/8
Is there going to be another?
K.S.T.M chapter 45 . 2/28
This story was really captivating even though it gave me nightmares (I'm terrified of zombies or anything resembling them). I really do hope you decide to make a sequel! Hopefully Vito doesn't make good on his threat to kill Glenn if he ever returns.
n2 chapter 45 . 2/14
I love this story, I hope brend will return ' n alpha didn't kill him
mina chapter 45 . 1/12
noooooooooooooo
i need more pleassssssssssse
it must be a happy end
iGakupo chapter 45 . 9/22/2013
Please don't just end here, pleaseeeee!
fantasyobsessed chapter 45 . 8/12/2013
This CANNOT be the end! I just read through the whole story and I NEED more! Seriously, please update soon...along with ur other stories!
Aeiradne chapter 45 . 8/11/2013
I love your stories! There cute, fun, and serious all at once! I hope you can continue this soon, It not the ending had hoped for.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 45 . 8/11/2013
Loved the story. Does this means there's going to be a sequel?
Grim1989 chapter 45 . 8/10/2013
Curious how their paths cross again.
wistfulwabbit chapter 45 . 8/7/2013
MOAR! MOOARRRR! MOOOOAARRRRRRR!

Pretty please :-) I love this story!
Shiva.the.ice.goddess chapter 45 . 8/7/2013
Both squeeing at the update and making weird sounds from sadness. :D D: T.T
Guest chapter 43 . 8/4/2013
: )
Shamalan Grey chapter 42 . 8/3/2013
I'm certainly happy to see a new chapter, but that one was a bit, well, scattered.

-Shama
Riayl chapter 41 . 6/28/2013
Uwah! Stayed up all night reading this. :) Very cool story, hope you come back to it eventually.
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »