Reviews for Infected
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 38 . 12/29/2012
nice. I love it, as always.
Sayure chapter 38 . 12/28/2012
I'm just wondering if Fedele will be fine with his alpha and Gleen for biting Brent. Wasn't the rule not harm the human?
Good chapter.
Grim1989 chapter 37 . 12/27/2012
Curious if their gonna try and keep Brent, and if so if he ends up with Fedele
asfd chapter 36 . 12/15/2012
" However he could not help but feel a sense of curiosity. Just who was this man, and why was he so familiar?"
OOoooo maybe Fedele and Brent know each other from before the infection? That would be some juicy drama right there :D

Anyway thanks for this story, i really enjoyed reading it this saturday. You are a good storyteller!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 36 . 11/8/2012
i miss glenn, but i think we'll see him soon!
Grim1989 chapter 35 . 10/14/2012
yay! I am glad u updated :D still my fave on fictionpress.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 35 . 10/12/2012
yay! an update! thanks for sharing! how's glenn doing?
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
okay, rereading this because ... well, I just like this thing that much.

Anyway, I've noticed you've had a problem with your 'There, They're, and Their.' Mostly, you just seem to be mixing up There and Their though ...

There: The mailbox is over there.

Their: That's their mailbox.

Their is more possessive, and you seem to be putting 'There' when you're actually meaning 'Their'. Just though you'd like to know. *continues reading*
Grim1989 chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
sweet, see this would have been a better movie then I am Legend, i mean the movie was cool but not all that great, tho It did show what would really happen if there was a world wide spread of infection.
Sodapopxx chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY I READ IT THREE TIMES IT MY CRACK PLZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOON I REALLY WANT 2 NOW WAT GOING 2 HAPPEN 2 THE LITTLE GIRL XD!ยก
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
okay. First of all, I love this. It's brilliant. Is it, by any chance inspired by LEGEND? Cause that's kinda the feeling I got.

Anyway, there area few grammar mistakes I noticed writing one word where you probably/obviously meant a different one, but it doesn't distract the reader /too/ much. I was generally able to figure out what you meant. Except for the few times you left a word or two out.

Anyway, can't wait for more
Grim1989 chapter 33 . 6/1/2012
Gang Green, suprised he didn't notice that, stuff stinks and can be painful. xD

hope to see what happens next soon.
Anon chapter 33 . 5/15/2012
Wow. Very interesting story. I like how you're infected culture is a mix of animalistic, Italian culture (that's how I read all the cheek kissing), and kind of mobster "no one leaves the family" type.

Also interesting, Arato's philosophy of revenge. I can't wait to see how the little girl will play into the story!

Great job!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 33 . 5/14/2012
whoa, and action mounts again, and then you whip us around with another curve ball. damn, i love this story.
Grim1989 chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
curious about that dude who is gonna end up visiting Glenn.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »