Reviews for Infected
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
okay. First of all, I love this. It's brilliant. Is it, by any chance inspired by LEGEND? Cause that's kinda the feeling I got.

Anyway, there area few grammar mistakes I noticed writing one word where you probably/obviously meant a different one, but it doesn't distract the reader /too/ much. I was generally able to figure out what you meant. Except for the few times you left a word or two out.

Anyway, can't wait for more
Grim1989 chapter 33 . 6/1/2012
Gang Green, suprised he didn't notice that, stuff stinks and can be painful. xD

hope to see what happens next soon.
Anon chapter 33 . 5/15/2012
Wow. Very interesting story. I like how you're infected culture is a mix of animalistic, Italian culture (that's how I read all the cheek kissing), and kind of mobster "no one leaves the family" type.

Also interesting, Arato's philosophy of revenge. I can't wait to see how the little girl will play into the story!

Great job!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 33 . 5/14/2012
whoa, and action mounts again, and then you whip us around with another curve ball. damn, i love this story.
Grim1989 chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
curious about that dude who is gonna end up visiting Glenn.
BloodyGod chapter 32 . 4/24/2012
wooooooww! somebodys gunna save him! hahha, they are now having confused feelings! ";)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 32 . 4/21/2012
omigosh! you crazy woman driver! here we are, going a long a straight road, and all of a sudden, you make a hard veer to the left! i love this wild ride of a story!

*tosses you...um...torte for writing stamina* you keep the updates coming, i'll keep reviewing :-)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
woot for deepening plot! i was wondering when we would hear from other humans again.

also, some sadistic part of my mind wants traversi to ask if he can "borrow" glenn...but maybe that's just me.

way to keep us on the edge of our seats with the arato/glenn scene.

*tosses you torte for writing stamina* as always, thanks for sharing!
Grim1989 chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
Brent really Glenn's brother?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 30 . 4/17/2012
yay for the beginning of a steamy scene of glenn arato yumminess. wait a sec, where is vito in all of this? i forget...great pacing. brilliant job keeping readers at the edge of our seats!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 29 . 4/16/2012
yay! update!

okay, i like the bi-simulataneous scene thing going on. especially with the glenn arch as the final one. *wiggles eyebrows* and the heat is turned up!

thanks for sharing! great as always! *tosses you key lime pie* (*gently*)
Grim1989 chapter 29 . 4/16/2012
awesomeness.
Dacara chapter 28 . 4/6/2012
This story is wonderfull! I can't wait for the net chapter. Good job :)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
yay! more infected! woot!

this paragraph is unclear:

The look in Arato's eyes was feral and reminded Glenn too much of the Alpha for his liking. Which is when he remembered that while Glenn was weaker, he was no doubt just as possessive and controlling as the other infected.

"...which is when he (who? i suppose arato) remembered that while Glenn was weaker, he (Glenn? arato himself? vito?) was no doubt..."

filler/development chapter. maybe some more action (both meanings intended) next time?
Grim1989 chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
yay, u updated.

hopefully u be working on this one again, it's my fave out if all yer stories i've read by far.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »