Reviews for Infected
BloodyGod chapter 32 . 4/24/2012
wooooooww! somebodys gunna save him! hahha, they are now having confused feelings! ";)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 32 . 4/21/2012
omigosh! you crazy woman driver! here we are, going a long a straight road, and all of a sudden, you make a hard veer to the left! i love this wild ride of a story!

*tosses you...um...torte for writing stamina* you keep the updates coming, i'll keep reviewing :-)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
woot for deepening plot! i was wondering when we would hear from other humans again.

also, some sadistic part of my mind wants traversi to ask if he can "borrow" glenn...but maybe that's just me.

way to keep us on the edge of our seats with the arato/glenn scene.

*tosses you torte for writing stamina* as always, thanks for sharing!
Grim1989 chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
Brent really Glenn's brother?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 30 . 4/17/2012
yay for the beginning of a steamy scene of glenn arato yumminess. wait a sec, where is vito in all of this? i forget...great pacing. brilliant job keeping readers at the edge of our seats!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 29 . 4/16/2012
yay! update!

okay, i like the bi-simulataneous scene thing going on. especially with the glenn arch as the final one. *wiggles eyebrows* and the heat is turned up!

thanks for sharing! great as always! *tosses you key lime pie* (*gently*)
Grim1989 chapter 29 . 4/16/2012
awesomeness.
Dacara chapter 28 . 4/6/2012
This story is wonderfull! I can't wait for the net chapter. Good job :)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
yay! more infected! woot!

this paragraph is unclear:

The look in Arato's eyes was feral and reminded Glenn too much of the Alpha for his liking. Which is when he remembered that while Glenn was weaker, he was no doubt just as possessive and controlling as the other infected.

"...which is when he (who? i suppose arato) remembered that while Glenn was weaker, he (Glenn? arato himself? vito?) was no doubt..."

filler/development chapter. maybe some more action (both meanings intended) next time?
Grim1989 chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
yay, u updated.

hopefully u be working on this one again, it's my fave out if all yer stories i've read by far.
redaerara chapter 27 . 1/6/2012
I think this is rather interesting story. I dont think I have ever read somethink like this and I like it. Just try to find a beta, she will correct your errors if you are not natural english speaker, but for now, I really appreciate your story. Keep going:)
Coco Reed chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
I just read the note you sent me. :) The mistakes aren't enough for me to stop reading, though you have a ways to go with editing. It's alright, everything needs editing. :)

So, this chapter was the claiming. I must admit I am more interested in their culture and society than anything else. While I have been reading I keep thinking it would be interesting to read about the alpha before he became infected, maybe in a short story or something. But that might just be me. :)

Coco Reed chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
There's something extremely unsettling about a zombie-type yelling for you to stay with them... Interesting chapter.

Coco Reed chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Interesting, but brief. There are quite a few errors in this one, but I knew what was going on.

Coco Reed chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Interesting little details now and then, like about the sun at the end of the chapter. Still could use some editing, but I think it's getting better.

102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »