Reviews for Infected
Coco Reed chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This chapter was pretty interesting. I'm wondering where they are, region, etc. if there are bananas (or banana-like fruits growing around.)

Coco Reed chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
The feeding is a bit disturbing, I don't blame Glenn. Perhaps later he can teach them the wonders of fire and cooking... And proper hygiene. :)

Coco Reed chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Still interesting. The quality is a step-up from last chapter. :)

Coco Reed chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Hmmm... I am still interested in this story, but it is rather trying to get through. The quality from chapter one to two is quite drastic. I suggest some editing or even a beta to help you out. Thanks for sharing. I will continue on and see what happens next.

Coco Reed chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really enjoy sentient zombie stories. This one sounds great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing!

NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
yay! a new update for the holidays! i wonder where glen is during this, and how he's doing. great job as usual. it's nice to see nest social stratum. thanks!
Grim1989 chapter 27 . 12/24/2011
yay! i was beginning to think ya quit on this one, i really like this story.
Grim1989 chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Who's Fausto?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
yay! another chapter!

there are a few "there"s instead of "their"s though. oh well.

politics in the infected world! i wasn't expecting it with all the drama.

also, here's hoping arato doesn't "play" with glenn too much sexually if he is already torn, he needs some days to recuperate.

thanks for the update! great as always!
The Queen of Love chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
a thrilling, thoughtful take on the zombie genre. I sympathize with the characters and am gripped by the action. Your prose is pert and tight, though I wished for a little more exposition.

But overall, great. Thanks for writing this!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
O-O yay chapter! thanks for posting! i like the development of vito's character. glenn is evolving too. woot! *tosses you pie* (everyone likes pie, right?)
Grim1989 chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
yay, ya updated xD
Vivus chapter 25 . 9/14/2011
Yummy! Awww is Glen falling in love with the Alpha? How cute :) this just made my day, thanks for the update!
Anony chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
Amazing story! Please keep up the good work, I am addicted to this story right now :D Please update soon!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
it seems like vito isn't sure how he feels about glenn. or he has a lot of stress going on to influence his moods. glenn is still cheeky but did call vito "master" in the scuffle. and even vito said that it wasn't surprising that glenn was being unwittingly rude by not knowing the mores of the nest. but maybe the punishment will be *enjoyable*. and maybe vito will assert some ownership over glen ;-). yes, i am evil.

anyway, still love this story.

thanks for sharing. *tosses you muffins for writing stamina*
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »