Reviews for Infected
Grim1989 chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
yay, u updated.

hopefully u be working on this one again, it's my fave out if all yer stories i've read by far.
redaerara chapter 27 . 1/6/2012
I think this is rather interesting story. I dont think I have ever read somethink like this and I like it. Just try to find a beta, she will correct your errors if you are not natural english speaker, but for now, I really appreciate your story. Keep going:)
Coco Reed chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
I just read the note you sent me. :) The mistakes aren't enough for me to stop reading, though you have a ways to go with editing. It's alright, everything needs editing. :)

So, this chapter was the claiming. I must admit I am more interested in their culture and society than anything else. While I have been reading I keep thinking it would be interesting to read about the alpha before he became infected, maybe in a short story or something. But that might just be me. :)

Coco Reed chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
There's something extremely unsettling about a zombie-type yelling for you to stay with them... Interesting chapter.

Coco Reed chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Interesting, but brief. There are quite a few errors in this one, but I knew what was going on.

Coco Reed chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Interesting little details now and then, like about the sun at the end of the chapter. Still could use some editing, but I think it's getting better.

Coco Reed chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This chapter was pretty interesting. I'm wondering where they are, region, etc. if there are bananas (or banana-like fruits growing around.)

Coco Reed chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
The feeding is a bit disturbing, I don't blame Glenn. Perhaps later he can teach them the wonders of fire and cooking... And proper hygiene. :)

Coco Reed chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Still interesting. The quality is a step-up from last chapter. :)

Coco Reed chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Hmmm... I am still interested in this story, but it is rather trying to get through. The quality from chapter one to two is quite drastic. I suggest some editing or even a beta to help you out. Thanks for sharing. I will continue on and see what happens next.

Coco Reed chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really enjoy sentient zombie stories. This one sounds great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for sharing!

NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
yay! a new update for the holidays! i wonder where glen is during this, and how he's doing. great job as usual. it's nice to see nest social stratum. thanks!
Grim1989 chapter 27 . 12/24/2011
yay! i was beginning to think ya quit on this one, i really like this story.
Grim1989 chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
Who's Fausto?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 26 . 9/26/2011
yay! another chapter!

there are a few "there"s instead of "their"s though. oh well.

politics in the infected world! i wasn't expecting it with all the drama.

also, here's hoping arato doesn't "play" with glenn too much sexually if he is already torn, he needs some days to recuperate.

thanks for the update! great as always!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »